Our Spur Of The Moment

Author POV

2 Months Later

Peter and Wanda are watching a movie, which is what Wanda wanted to do for her birthday. She told him she didn't wanna do something big but just be with him, and he did just that.

They finished eating pizza and are now just relaxing I each other's arms, "this has been a fun day Pete, even if we didn't do much for my birthday, I'm glad I got to spent it with you", she says, caressing his hair, as he layed on her, with his arms wrapped around her.

"Yeah, I'm glad you've had fun today Wanda, that's all I wanna do with you, is have fun", he says, as he looks at her. They kiss passionately but pull apart after a minute and just look into each others eyes. They lose track of how long they look at each other and passionately kiss again, this time Wanda cups her hands around Peter's face.

After about 3 minutes, they both get up and Wanda takes off Peter's shirt, "Peter, this is our spur of the moment", she says, as Peter takes  off Wanda's shirt as well, leaving Wanda in her bra and shorts. Wanda pushes Peter on the bed and straddles him, which then Peter puts his hand on her thighs as they kiss.

Peter grabs Wanda's ass and rubs it, making Wanda moan onto the kiss, "Peter, I love you", "I love you too Wanda", he says, as he takes off Wanda's bra, revealing her breasts, and starts sucking and playing with them, making her moan and hold Peter close to her.

He switches every minute, and enjoys as Wanda rubs his hair, "Peter, oh my god", she says. She then rubs herself against Peter's groin and he starts getting hard, "someone's excited!", "do you blame me, you were teasing the fuck outta me right now", he says, as he kisses her nipples.

She then pulls away and takes off her shorts and panties, revealing her nakedness, "Peter-", she says, as she seductively crawls to Peter, "- I want to remember this moment forever, make love to me", she says, as she lays down and Peter gets on top of her, "this is our moment", he says, as he licks her pussy, instantly making her moan.

Wanda's moans starts getting louder as time goes by, but she begins biting her bottom lip, not wanting to make noise, since there are others here at the Compound. She is caught off guard when Peter fingers her, making ber grab her bed for her life, "oh god Peter, don't stop, I want more", she says.

Peter then starts fingerings her as he continues to lick her pussy, making her moan even louder. He starts placing kisses as he continues fingering her, "Wanda, I'm gonna do something I didn't even do with Natasha, just hold still".

Peter lifts her up and throws her around so she on her belly with her ass up in the air, "I'm not gonna lie Wanda, your ass has been mesmerizing to me, let me have my fun", he says, as he starts rubbing her ass cheeks together, "Peter, I want whatever your gonna do", she says.

Peter smiles and then spreads her cheeks, spits around it, and licks away, making her moan, "holy shit!". Peter licks her and then continues to finger fuck her pussy, "Peter, I'm gonna cum, shit!", she says. Peter fingers Wanda faster, making her eyes roll to the back of her head, as she moans and cums all over Peter's fingers and hand.

Peter stops licking her ass to lick Wanda's juices off of his hand, "you taste sweet Wanda, not gonna lie", he says. Wanda tries catching her breath as Peter helps her roll on her back, "sorry Wanda, how do you feel?", "I feel great Peter-", she says in between catching breath, "- but I'm not done with you yet", she says seductively.

Wanda and Peter passionately kiss, with Wanda hooking her arms around Peters neck, pressing her breasts against Peter's chest.

Peter breaks the kiss and gets up to take off his boxers, making Wanda gasp at hiw big Peter's dick is, "oh my god, Peter, I don't think I can take it", she says in a worried tone, "don't worry, you won't have to take it all, just with what you feel comfortable with, is that fine?", he asks, and she nods, "yes, but stop when I say to stop ok?", and he agrees.

Peter gets on the bed as Wanda fixes herself and starts licking Peter's dick. He feels Wanda's wet tongue go up and down, and he just grunts, "dam Wanda, that's good", he says. He looks down and see's Wanda's long hair in front of her face and he helps hold it back, "how's that?", he asks, "better, now I have no distractions", she says, as she licks Peter's dick again.

She eventually licks and kisses the top of Peter's dick, but she looks up, "like I said Wanda, only with what you feel comfortable with, ok", he says, and she nods, finally taking Peter's dick into her mouth.

She stops almost halfway to adjust, "dont worry Wanda, go at your own pace", says Peter, as he holds back her hair. She then starts sucking off Petwr, who just moans and grunts.

After almost 10 minutes, she takes more of Peter's dick and continues sucking him off. Peter hears her gag for a few seconds but she doesn't stop. "Wanda, I'm gonna cum soon", he says, as he slowly starts moving his dick on his own into Wanda's mouth.

Peter fucks Wanda's mouth faster after a few minutes and grunts, "shit, here it comes", he says, as he releases his cum down Wanda's throat, who just licks it all from around his dick. She removes Peter's dick from her mouth and wipes what came out and licks her hand, "Peter, I want more", she says seductively, "then get on all fours baby, it's time for some real fun", he says, as they kiss passionately.

Wanda puts her head on her pillows with her ass and pussy in the air, ready for Peter. Peter spits on his dick and licks Wanda's pussy, and lines up behind Wanda, "you ready? This might hurt, just adjust ok", she nods.

Peter then pushes half of his dick into Wanda, who moans, "no, I want more Peter, give me all of you", she says. Peter does what he's told and is now fully inside Wanda pussy, making her moan, "just relax and tell me when", he says.

After a few minutes, she looks and nods her head, and he starts fucking her pussy, "damn Wanda, your vagina walls are clinging onto my dick", "well, I dont want this to end anytime soon", she says. They just stare into each others eyes and kiss passionately, they can feel the love they have for each other, and this gonna be the moment they remember forever.

Peter breaks the kiss and fucks Wanda faster, as flesh slapping flesh is heard, and you can smell the sex in the air, "P-Peter, d-dont stop, I-I need more!"- Wanda begs.

Time is lost for both of them after a while of being in the same position, but they don't care, they're both enjoying this moment. "Wanda, I'm gonna cum", "not inside, I wanna taste it", she says.

They pull apart and she gets on her knees and sucks Peter off for a few seconds before he releases his cum down her throat. After almost a minute of her licking Peter's dick, some of Peter's cum is dripping from her chin, which she wipes away, "that was delicious".

Peter helps Wanda up and lays on the bed with her on top, and lines up his dick to Wanda's pussy, "we're not done yet Wanda, I still have alot of love to show you", he says, getting a seductive smile from her, "then show me Peter, show me all that love!", she says.

The Next Morning

Wanda and Peter are sound asleep, having had sex for about 2 hours, as what they call it, a spur of the moment. Wanda is currently on top of Peter, snoozing away, while Peter woke up about 10 minutes ago, just enjoying how Wanda looks so comfortable and enjoys holding Wanda close to him.

He smiles and then feels something wet on his chest and see's she is drooling, so he wipes the drool away and kisses her forehead, "god I love you Wanda", he says, as he closes his eyes and smiles.