Chapter 73 (Scene of a Happy Family)

Start from the beginning

The security team, the PA La, Lam and even those office ladies.

Now, the best of all,

A new birth

A baby

It took a while, but all these scene one after another passing through the young mind had make him dazed and shocked, slowly, the young boy lowers his head, tears dropped onto his pants and there was a patch of wetness but only Wei Zhan who is constantly observing him can see those tears droppings.

The young heir walks slowly and soundlessly towards Boyi and at beside him, Wei Zhan's long legs hand over the bed, he forgot to unbutton his coat and thus the coat kind of tighten his waist but this is not his concern anymore, the high dignified Wei Zhan will never allow such an image in anyone's eyes. When he was young, he was though etiquette, Western and Chinese from noble teachers as being the promising young heir of the Wei family.

However, today, all have been thrown into the sea, because right now, his main concern is Boyi and no one else.

Slowly, Wei Zhan let his finger slide under the chin and lift it up

"Hey, what happens to you?" Wei Zhan asks in such a gentle voice that the people in the room inhale a large gulp of air and probably even forget to exhale it for fear that it might cause those softness in the harden boss had flown away.

Boyi's face is laced with tears again but his eyes are not lost or despair but full of emotions and he took a while to mout out those soft words

"N-nothing" Boyi mumbles softly like an ant and only Wei Zhan can hear his words.

Wei Zhan frowns and although there wasn;t a look of much sadness but still the young heir is worried

"Then what does the tears means to you?" Wei Zhan asks very gently

Boyi looks at Wei Zhan and he can see those sincere and caring eyes, the whole aura of Wei Zhan is worrying about him, this is unlike all the rumors about this famous man where all the internet and even the newspaper had labeled him "Cold, icy Handsome Golden Bachelor of the Country".

Now, if anyone is to walk into the room will dispel those labels and calls him "Caring and kind".

Boyi felt really touched and his head si a little fussy and trying to find ways to reflect and know what he is feeling

"The tears means......"

"Mean......"

"I-I am shocked....." Boyi stops and Wei Zhan is patience like never before and also those people in the room, they really wanted to make sure that the little Boyi is alright, even the baby is co-operating well, sleeping and quietly giving space to Boyi.

"Yes......" Wei Zhan holds his breath and waited but the boy is still quiet

"Shocked and what happened?" Wei Zhan asks softly again, he tried to open the heart of the boy

Boyi then breathe slowly and his mind is calmer now and so he is able to speak out his mind a little

"Shocked because Jie Jie give the baby's name to remember me" Boyi eyes again turns red and his nose too, causing anxiety in the young heir but he tried to be calm.

"Mmmm......, how does it feel to have the baby's name to remember you," Wei Zhan asks as he had done a psychology paper as an additional paper on top of his business Ph.D., he had some interest in them and sure glad about it, as this is the first time, he finds it useful when he is talking to the cute boy.

Boyi looks at Wei Zhan with his wide eyes

"I-I felt....really happy, so happy that I felt like I am sitting on the cloud, floating with happiness," Boyi told Wei Zhan