I instructed the driver as I phone Jiwoo at the same time. It only took seconds for him to accept my call.

"Noona! Are you on your way home?... Uncle is that Mommy?"

My heart melted as soon as I heard Jieun's voice.

I already miss her.

"I am. I only need to stop by the boba shop to get your drinks. How are you and the kids? Is everything been going well?"

"They've been good. Nothing bad happens. I believe... Mommy! Don't forget my favorite drink!"

I couldn't contain my laughter after hearing Jihun. "Arasso!- And Jiwoo, don't forget to set the tv. Okay?"

"We already did, Noona. We're only waiting for you and the food. The twins won't stop mentioning it the whole day. They said they've been nice so they deserve a boba... We are nice uncle!"

"Alright, alright. Be good until I'm home. It wouldn't take a while for me to be there."

"Neh! Take care, Noona. We'll see you later... Bye, mommy! I love you!"

"Neh-"

I cut the call when I reach the nearest boba shop. I told the taxi driver to wait for me as I ordered some drinks inside. Thankfully, the old man was nice enough to do me a favor.

I went inside the shop and a woman greets me at the bar counter. I smiled as I scan the menu items and walk towards them.

"Hi, Can I get three boba milk tea and one cappuccino?"

My eyes darted at the young guy who seems like a new employee.

"And also- can I add a small box of cheesecake?"

He stares at me for a while before he responds which made me uncomfortable somehow.

Was there something wrong with my face?

"I-Is there anything else?"

"That's it."

"I'll prepare your order a-and i'll get back to you..."

I move to the side to take turns for the customer behind me and waited.

Somehow, the young guy was quick enough to finalize my order even though he's an amateur. I guess he's just anxious to take orders but comfortable to make them.

When he was done, he carefully handed the bag to me with a timid smile.

"H-here is your order, Ma'am."

I accept the bag with the same delight, "Thank you and I must say you're doing a great job. Keep up the good work."

He slowly withdraws his eyes from me.

I turn around only to get surprised by the man standing close behind me. I was in complete awe, I thought I poured the drink on his shirt.

"Oh my gosh, I'm really really sorry-"

I raised my head and saw a man who I think wore everything in his wardrobe only to hide his identity.