Halloween

Not proofread
I was pretty tired when I wrote this so I'm sorry if it doesn't make any sence, I just wanted to publish a little something because it's been a get days since I last did.

Scarletts POV

Today is Halloween, and rose is so excited to go trick or treating. We don't usually go trick or treating because it's public, and well everybody is out, but I decided we could make an acception tonight as it's Cosmos first Halloween.

Y/n isn't that excited though, she keeps whining about the costume I have chosen for her, saying how embarrassing it is. I love it personally. She's going to look so cute.

"Do I have to" y/n whined again. "Yes! We're going out as a family, " I replied

"Ughh" she groaned, walking out if my room into her own.

"Mommy!" Rose cheered as she skipped into my room in her costume. "Do you like it, daddy dressed me"

"Aww, you look so cute" I chuckled with a slight pout on my lips.

"Wanna help me get Cosmo ready?" I asked which I knew she wouldn't say no to. She nodded a yes with a big grin.

"Okay then" I replied as I walked over to my bed to see Cosmo laying down in the middle of my bed just as I left him.

"Alrighty, are you ready for your first halloween" I chuckled in a baby voice as I lay his costume out.

With the help of my little girl, i changed him he looked so adorable in his first ever Halloween costume.

"Aww" I cooed at the sight of him. "We matching" Rose said as she sat on the bed beside Cosmo.

"Momma, you turn" she grinned, pointing to my costume, which is hanging up on the doorknob.

"Yes it is" I softly smiled as i walked over and grabbed it. I changed into the costume, and honestly, it's way more comfortable than I thought it was gonna be.

"There, how do I look" I asked looking at my 7 year old for her approval. She gave me too thumbs up, making me chuckle.

Rose burst out laughing whilst looking into the doorway, confusing me. I poke my head around to see Colin doing a hero pose, matching his outfit, making me chuckle.

"You look great, honey!" He slightly shouted in a heroic voice.

"Thank you" I giggled as I pressed a soft kiss on his lips. "I'm going to check on y/n/n" I smiled before exiting the room.

I walk down the hallway into y/n/ns room, watching as she checks out the costume in the mirror with an unimpressed look upon her face.

I slowly walk up behind her, and brush my hands on her shoulders, smoothing the outfit.

"Why could we be the Avengers?" She asked as she spun around to look at me.

"Because your sister hasn't watched the Avengers, and she wanted this" I replied with pure honesty.

"I wish I could have been black widow" she mumbled, spinning around to look back in the mirror.

"Really?!" I asked a with a bit of happiness from her wanting to be my character out of every one.

"Yeah" she whispers. "Why her" I ask, trying to hide my slight joy.

"Because, I actually look like her... and she's my favourite avenger, not to mention fictional character" she pursed her lips.

"Aww, you like mommas character" I teased in a soft voice.

"Shut up" she playfully rolled her eyes at my teasing. I chuckled as I pulled her back a bit , wrapped my arms around her shoulders, and rocked us from side to side.