⚠️ Caught ⚠️

(⚠️Smut or don't read this chapter😩⚠️)

Y/ns POV

"ughh" I groan as I pick up my pillow and slam it onto my face, trying to block out noises that have just woken me up. I close my eyes to go back to sleep when I'm disturbed by some more muffled sounds.

"Whyyyy!" I whined, "I just wanna sleep-" I was cut of by a couple loud bangs. Okay now I'm getting concerned. Should I investigate?

Maybe someone's breaking in. But now I'm more scared. What should I do?

I decided to head to my mommas room to see if she can check them out.

I walked along the corridor, my footsteps silent as they slowly hit the carpet floor. My breathing slowly increases as I try not to panic. Why am I getting so overwhelmed? they're just sounds. My breathing hitched, and I stopped as the sounds got louder. This worried me even more, am I getting closer to danger.

I arrived at my mom's bedroom door and knocked, not too loud though incase they're asleep. A grunt was heard from inside the room. Maybe they're sleeping and one of them snores, most likely colin.

I looked down at doorknob and gently grab it, only too realise the door is already open a slight bit. I slowly push the door and walk into the room carefully incase I wake them, but instead I was met with the worst thing I have ever seen.

My MOM, is- sh-shes naked, back towards me as she is bouncing on top of an also very naked colin, with nothing but s thing white sheet covering them up to the waist. Colins eyes are squeezed tightly shut which explains how they havnt caught me yet.

My eyes widened and jaw hit the floor. WHAT AM I SEEING! A loud moan bought me back into reality, making me realise I was still standing here by the door watching my parents have S-E-X.

"OH MY EYES! MY EYESSS!" I yelled trying to get rid of the horrible vision, as I slapped my hand over my eyes and squeezed them tightly shut. I heard a loud shuffle, along with an 'Oh Shit', which definitely came from my mother's mouth.

"No- I- UHH STOP- AH" I whined as the picture of them burned itself into my brain. "I'm gonna- go" I said as I turned around to leave and started walking only to be met by a door frame. Yup, I just walked into the door frame. I mean, I can't see, so you can't blame me. "OW!" I huffed as I sunk down to the floor. It would be a lot safer to crawl away than walk.

I start to crawl out of the room and down the hallway, but then remembered I have a 6 year old sister, and I left the bedroom door open. I turned around back to their room and stood on my knees, leaning into the room as I wafted my hand around, looking for the doorknob.

Wait, maybe it was just my imagination, right?! I am tired, after all. I decided to peek through a little gap I made between my fingers to find my still very naked mother sitting beside colin, staring at me with a guilty face which holding the white sheet up to her chest, covering herself. "NOPE- NO- I Was not imagining it" I said still very clearly disturbed. I gagged as I found the handle and pulled the door shut, crawling back to my room.

I lay in bed and wrapped my arms around myself like my own bear hug, as I tried to comfort myself. I quietly cried as the scene kept replaying in my mind. It's safe to say I didn't get any more sleep that night.

..Morning..

It's 10am and I'm still laying in bed, traumatised by what I witnessed. A slight knock apeard on the door before a very familiar voice spoke "Honey, can I come in".

I didn't reply; I couldn't bring myself to talk, but I heard the door open anyway. I didn't need to look to know who it was, I just stayed still, staring at the ceiling.

"Can I sit here?" She asked, pointing to my bed, beside me. I looked at her and gave her a slight nod of approval before looking back at the ceiling.

She sat down and looked at me with a guilty face again. "I'm sorry you sa-"

I felt so sick as she started to talk about it that I started to gag, cutting her off. She looked at me with a frown.

"Baby are you okay?" She asked with genuine concern.

"Yeh, I only saw the most traumatising thing a child can see" I groaned before rolling over onto my side away from her. I felt horrible for interrupting them, and I regret walking in so much, this is all my fault but I just can't seem to accept it.

Scarlett sighed, bringing my attention to her. I turned and looked at her to see that she looked... sad. I don't want my mom to be sad, like I said it wasn't her fault. Well she did leave the door open, and woke me up.

"I'm sorry" I told her, and she frowned again. "Why, sweetheart?" She asked.

"It was me who walked in on you, I don't mean to make you feel bad about it; it's just.... disturbing" I told her honestly, earning a soft smile in reply.

I started to feel more sick at the repetitive thought and knew for sure I was bouta throw up. I started to gag as I shot up and ran to the bathroom. I threw up in the toilet but was soon being comforted by my mom. She held my hair back as she rubbed my back and soothed me, saying things like 'you're okay' and 'I've got you'.

She must feel really pissed at herself, knowing how she has made me feel, which just makes me feel even more guilty.

"I'm sorry" I said as I tried to catch my breath from being sick.

"It's okay baby, don't be sorry" she soothed me, still rubbing my back.

"It was very disturbing though" I complained.

"I know, I'm sorry baby, it's my fault" she said.

"I mean- yeh it kinda is-" I joked before throwing up again.

"Are you sick?" She asked.

"Yeah, I thought the concerning amount of vomit in here would have told you that already" I pointed to the toilet.

She frowned at my sarcasm as I sat back up. "Are you okay now?" She asked

"Yeah, I'm feeling a lil better" I replied now leaning against the cupboard doors. She just watched me as I sat there calming my body down. I decided I was good and got up to the counter, and brushed my teeth. She followed after me and stood beside me.

"So, um, what you saw last night" she started

"Mom can we please not talk about it" I whined. "I'm trying to forget about it" she nodded in reply.

"Can I hug you?" She asked with open arms. I looked at her with a bit of a disgusted expression. "I showered honey!" She exclaimed. I winced my eye and turned my head a bit. "Yes, on my own"

"Okay" I agreed and stepped into her embrace. She immediately wraapped her arms tightly around me as i hugged her. Can't lie, even though I'm disgusted by last night's events, I love being in my mommas embrace. Nothing can change that.

"You're a top, who wouldve thought" I mumbled into my mother's shoulder. She started choking on air after realising what I said. "Y/N!" She scolded.

"What? I'm just saying" I defended myself.

"I- okay, what ever you do, we do not speak of last nights events okay" she told me. I nodded in reply "gladdly"

"Okay, good," she pulled away from the hug. "I'm going downstairs, you wanna come?"

"Is colin down there?" I asked

"Yep" she smiled softly

"I'm good, thank you" I stated, walking back into my room. She followed behind.

"Wha- why?" Her smile turned to a confused grin.

"I can't face him right now. I saw his s-e-x face" I cringed as I said it. "I just need some time" I groaned.

"I understand." she smiled sweetly at me and cupped my cheek "just holler if you need anything, okay? " I nodded, and she kissed my forehead before leaving.

As soon as I saw her back, flashbacks apeard and I cringed even more. I had to occupy my stupid brain so I crawled into my egg chair and went on my laptop to watch 'Avengers Endgame'. I knew the action would take my mind away from reality, and if that didn't, I know for sure the deaths will.