Mom!

Y/n POV

We got to the table and I saw it already had a bunch of pictures and stuff on it so I placed the snack on my chair and looked around for a box.

"Honey I'm gonna go talk to liz for a minute, I'll be back okay" she said.

"Okay" I replied and gave her a soft smile, still looking for a box.

I found a box and made my way back to my seat to see scarlett on a phone call. Should I sit down, or wait. I don't want to interrupt her. Just as I was debating that she put her phone away.

I made to my seat. I place the box on the floor in between mine and scarletts chairs, then dropped all the snack in there.

"Hey girly" Scarlett said.

"Hey mo-scar" I interrupted myself I quickly looked down. My eyes went wide out of realisation. I almost called her mom. I mean it's not a bad thing is it?

"Are you okay?" She asked me after cupping my chin and pulling my head up to look at her. She has a sentimental look on her face.

"I- um-" I cleared my throat. "Yeah" i gave her a smile. I don't think she heard me almost say mom. That was close.

"You don't have to be embarrased" she snickered. Oh god, she definitely heard it. "You can call me mom if you want to" she smiled.

I smiled back "thanks, but I think I'll keep to Scarlett for now" She nodded, her face now looking a little sad as she started to sign the pictures in the desk.

Now I feel bad.

"It's not that I don't want to call you that- it's just that i- w-we don't know the results yet- an-and if your not my mo-" I rushed out before I was cut off.

"Slow down hun, I don't mind" She gave me a reassuring smile before continuing the signing.

"Sorry" I muttered. "Soo is there anything you want me to do?" I asked

"Hmm, I can't think of anything, all I've gotta do is sign this"

"Do you want me to stack them once you've signed them?"

She looked up at me and grinned "sure baby" then handed me the image she just finished signing.

Eventually it was time for the doors to open and the meet n greet to start.

"If you ever feel uncomfortable, you can go back stage to my room okay?" She said.

"Okay" I smiled happily "Your always trying to make me feel happy aren't you" I said still looking at her.

"Mhm" she hummed back in agreement. And just then the line started coming in.

"Alright, it's show time" I exclaimed, this making her laugh.

Whilst she was signing I decided its a good time to message y/bff/n about your arrangements.