Daddy daughter day

>Y/ns POV<

"Good morning" I told my mom as skipped over to hug her at the kitchen island.

"Good morning honey" she happily replied placing a kiss on my cheek, before releasing me from the hug.

"Watcha dooooin" I ask, looking at her laptop in front of her.

"Work" she smiled at me and continued to write on the word document. "And its top secret" she poked my nose.

I giggled and walked over to the counter to make myself some cereal.

Currently there's a pandemic going on and my mom's been doing nothing but working- well that's a lie, she looks after us and cooks and hangs out with us, but she's been on her laptop alot recently. She won't tell me what she's working on and it's bugging me, exspecaily since I'm nosey.

I walked back over and sat beside her and started to eat as I watched tiktok on my phone. A few Natasha Romanoff edits popped up on my phone but I don't think my mom noticed, I'm glad about that because loads of them of just sexualising and I feel bad for her. She's more that her looks. She's smart, funny, talented, a good cook, but most of all, she's my momma.

Loud footsteps brought me out of my daze.

"Good morning girls" Colin smiled as he walked over to my mom and get her a kiss. "Ugh, get a room" I said, and they both laughed into the kiss.

I took my empty bowl to the sink and washed it up. I could use the dish washer, but doing simple tasks like this makes me feel more helpful.

"Momma!" Rose Squealed as she ran into the room.

"Morning baby" she giggled and she pulled Rose onto her lap and gave her a hug.

"Morning momma" she replied happily.

I sat on the island counter top enjoying this gathering, it's honestly not very often we're all in here as a family, most of the time I'm always in my room, or Rose is in her room, or colin is writing new scripts for SNL.

"Y/n/n, could you make your sister some cereal?" Mom asked me and I nodded before hopping of the counter and grabbing the stuff, bringing them back over to the island.

I looked at the box and saw a picture of my mom on it. I giggled, catching her attention.

"What honey?" She asked confused. I shook my head slightly, grinning. "Such a poser" I joked.

She chuckled at my response to her on the box. I placed the box down after pooring me and Rose a bowl of cheerios each. I put a bowl and spoon in front of Rose who was now seated beside mom.

She sat there staring into space which caught mom's attention. "Are you gonna eat the cheerios?" She asked bringing Rose out of her daydream.

"It's momma on the box!" she yelled in suprise. All of us laughed at her sudden outburst.

"Yeh, she's gonna eat them" Mom mumbled to herself. "Thanks y/n/n" she thanked me before turning back to her work.

"I love days like this" Colin said as I hopped back onto the island top.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Were all in here, together, as a family" he answered, leaning against the counter, eating his bowl of cereal.

"I know, we've been a little busy havnt we" my mom spoke up and we all nodded, even Rose.

"Momma, can you play with me?" Rose asked.

"Not right now honey" she said typing away on her computer.

"Please! You're always on the compwutor (computer)" she begged. I mean she's not wrong, I don't blame her for saying that, she's only 6 and misses her mom's attention.