Grandma

Scarletts POV

Today, we're officially taking y/n to see her grandma for the first time. They've seen each other over facetime when I've been on call to her, but they haven't met face to face yet.

I can tell y/n is kind of nervous; she's not used to meeting new people and gets really shy easily. Every time I've introduced her to a family member, she's stood close beside me, looking down, tracing over her birthmark.

We're currently all getting ready to go to my mom. Rose can't wait; she loves her grandma, exspecaily all the treats she gets. Her grandmother spoils her.

Today, we're also going to break the news to my family about the new baby! I can't wait to see their reactions. They have no idea we've been trying, so they won't even be expecting it.

I walked into y/ns room to see how she's doing. "Hey honey, are you okay?"

She turned around to me, rubbing up and down her forearm. "Uh, yeah, just a little nervous" she mumbled.

I walked over and gave her a hug. No matter how big she gets, I'll always give her mommy cuddles. To comfort her and, well, just because I want to hug my little girl.

"It's okay, are you excited to break the news?" I asked her with a big smile as I pulled away from the hug, holding her shoulders and looking into her eyes.

"Yeah" she grinned. I could hear the nervousness in her voice. "Aww, baby, dont be nervous. Everyone loves you already, okay? "I reassured her, pulling her into another hug. I felt her nod into my shoulder before pulling away.

"How's my fit" she asked more confidently, giving me a twirl.

"Oo, love it, you look great honey" I smiled, admiring my little girl.

"Thank you, my mom got it for me" she said looking at her nails with the other hand on her hip. I chuckled at her and she dropped the joke and laughed with me.

"Alright, well we've gotta leave in a minute, I'm just gonna go check on the others" I told her as I exited the room. "Okay mom" she replied before checking herself out in her bedroom mirror.

I went into Rose's room to find her playing with her doll. "Hey honey" I said catching her attention.

"Hi, momma," she replied, running over to me and giving my legs a hug. I knelt down to give her a real hug quickly, she happily accepted.

"Are you ready to go to grandmas?" I asked, looking at he adorable little face.

"Yeahhh!" She cheered and punched her fists in the air in excitement. I grinned at her and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Okay, come on let's go get dadda" I said, standing up and taking her hand. She pulled my hand stopping me in my tracks. "What is it baby?" I asked.

"Can I bring my dolly?" She questioned running to get her baby doll off the floor, before returning back to me.

"Ov course baby" I told her, taking her hand again and continuing to mine and Collins shared room.

"Hi babe" Colin said to me, wafting his hand through his hair whilst looking in the mirror.

"Hello" I replied "Are you ready to go?" I asked. He looked at me and pointed to his hair. "Does this look fine?"

"Mhm" I nodded, agreeing with him. "It's looks perfect. "Okay then, I am ready" she said walking over to me, giving me a kiss on my lips, which I returned. It was soon broken by a little voice beside us.

"Eeee" Rose whined "that's gross"

Me and colin both chuckled at her comment, giving eacother one more peck on the lips. I turned back to Rose ad colin exited the room to find y/n. "Come on my little shadow" I playfully told her, poking her sides making her burst out in laughter.