Coincidence?

Y/N POV

"I think it's you"

Okay, no I for sure have got to be dreaming. Did Scarlett Johansson, the Scarlett Johansson, Black Widow, Natasha Romanoff. The lady I've idolised for most of my life... just tell me.. that I may be her biological daughter.

I sat in silence and stared at her, my brows seemed to automatically frown as I thought about this.
I shook my head in disbelief, bringing me out of my gaze.

"Wha- me- how- i-.... WHAT" I questioned

"I know it sounds crazy but just please, listen to me" I nodded in agreement

"Okay so, you look a splitting image of me, which is very unusual, I mean you don't got around everyday seeing someone with the same face as you" she explained

Yet again I nodded trying to understand this.

"Your name is y/n... which is also the name I chose for my little girl" I looked at her, still in shock from this sudden surprise.

"You also have my signature piece" I frowned again showing my confusion
"On your hand" she specified

"ooh" I said

"And... my baby had the exact same birth mark in the exact same place since the moment I first ever saw her"

I mean it does all make sense. "I mean it does all make sense" I said voicing my thoughts. "It I did end up finding out I was your kid, that would explain why I'm treated differently at home.

It was her turn to frown "what do you mean" she questioned in a defensive serious tone. I realised how my sentence may have sounded.

"Wait that sounded I bad, basically, I have a little sister, and my mom and dad priorities her over me every day. She literally rammed her skateboard into my foot the other day and they said let her get away with it knowing it was on purpose. And they let her out but make me stay hidden away from crowds, I'm rarely allowed to do places except school and family's houses. Like come on"

"That sounds horrible" she replied

"I mean I guess some kids have it worse, but what really ticked me off is today, I went down stairs to find my mom making pancakes, which is my favourite breakfast, for my little sister! Can you believe that" I shook my head flopping back onto the sofa.

"I mean I know, it doesn't sound that bad, but it's annoying because they didn't really acknowledge me and its My Birthday!. Can you believe that, my Sweet sixteenth and they can't even give me one piece of food never mind presents" I took my eyes off the ceiling and looked over to Scarlett who seemed frozen.

I sat up and waved my hand in her face a couple times whilst saying 'hello'.

"Did you say its your 16th today?" She questioned.

"Yeah why- OHhhh" I realised, her baby's 16th is also today. "Okay this is too much of a coincidence, what are we going to do?" I questioned

"Okay you stay here for a minute whilst I go get a friend" she said calmly standing up and walking over to exit the room, giving me 1 last smile before exiting.

Scarlett's POV

I walk down the hallway with a slight grin on my face because I made have just found my baby girl. I made my way to the lounge where all the cast should be. I walk in through the door and get greeted by the cast.

"Heyy Scar" they all said cheerfully laying everywhere in the room.
"Hi guys" I said scanning the room until I find the person I was looking for. I hollered at her to come outside, which she did.

"Hey Scar, what's up, and where you double?" Liz said.

"She's in a room waiting, I need your help, I don't know what to do" I said looking worriedly at her.

"What's wrong?" She asked putting her hands on my shoulders.

"I think that might be y/n" I could she the shock in her face.

"You mean- thAAAT y/n? YOUR y/n?" She questioned. I nodded with a desperate look on my face.

"Well you obviously have to tell the police, you just did what they couldn't, also they can do a DNA test so you can know for sure" she said

"Great thinking, why didn't I actually think of that, okay um. Can you call them for me" she nodded, we walked back over to the room I was previously in, the one with y/n. Lizzie got her phone out and called the police as we did so.

Whilst she did that I popped my head back into the room to check if y/n was okay, she was laying down of the couch gazing at the ceiling. This vision made me smile. I really hope she is my girl, she's such a sweet teen. I love her British accent too, even though she's 16, shes adorable.

"Okay thank you" lizzie said as she ended the call before looking at me.

I gave her a questioning look "what did they say"

"They said to bring her down to the station and they can do a DNA test" her smile then turned sad.

"What?" I said with a desperate and anxious tone.

"They said in order to do this test, she needs to be at least 18, or they need a parent or guardian signature"

I frowned "well can't I sign for her?"

"I mean I guess, but your not her legal guardian, her parent could sue you if they found out"

"Pffft Oh who cares, I'm her mom now" I said and shrugged my shoulders before turning back to the door where y/n is. "Plus, I have plenty of money, I can get a good lawyer"

With that being said I opened the door loud enough so y/n notices my presence. "Hey, you wanna go on a ride down to the station" I suggest kind of sarcastically. She sat up on her elbows and raised her eyebrow in confusion.

"I want to find out if your my real little girl, and the police said to go down there so they can do a DNA test" I inform in a soothing tone so she knows nothing bad is going to happen. She smiled slightly and nodded before getting up and walking over to me.

I put wrapped and arm around her shoulder as we walked outside and hopped in the black SUV, me sitting in the driver seat and y/n in the passenger. The cast can get a taxi to the hotel. I typed in the location of the police station in the navigation device (satnav) and with that, we headed to the station.

Finding Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें