Chapter 17

Hey lovelies, okay this chapter is just flashbacks and how it all started and why she stayed with him :) So I hope you like it and please comment/vote/fan and I will love you forever!! xx

It wasn't light out so It must have been around 3:30am. I laid clutching my pillow tight to me, moving closer to Liam. I could just make out the definitions of his beautiful face.

I rolled over on my back carefully trying not to wake Liam and stared at the roof.

~~~Flashback~~~

 I slid my jumper over my head carefully, trying not to mess my hair up. "You should p-put some make up on." 

I turned my head and stared at the boy in the doorway.

"You know, to cover your bruise" He sighed staring at the floor.

It was the second time he had hit me, he didn't do it often but I guess I deserved it. "Yeah I was going to" I smiled weakly. I stood and made my way over to him slowly.

"I'm okay" I assured and kissed his plump lips softly. I snaked my hand up to his cheek and rested it there. I took in his features;

His brown ruffled hair.

Ocean blue eyes that you could get lost in.

His thick eyebrows.

Perfect tan.

His short stubble.

His striking jaw line that would be left with sloppy kisses.

When he smiles, nothing but straight perfect teeth and beautiful plump lips.

The lips I had kissed a thousan times before.

"I love you" I leaned my forehead against his and took in the moment closing my eyes. It was the first time I had let those 3 words slip my mouth.

I had been waiting a long time to say it but I felt the need to have to say it.

Like something is saying to me "it will help" but help what?

I looked up into his eyes waiting for the words to said back but nothing yet.

He quickly cleared his throat and shoved himself away slightly. "So yeah put on some makeup" He murmered and gave my cheek a quick peck before brushing past me.

I slumped my shoulders and turned myself to look at him."I said I love you' I spoke quietly.

Is he deaf?!

"Mark Andrew Wilson, do you love me back?" I began to choke as if I knew what was coming next.

He drew a deap breathe and shifted his body to me.

"Well?" I pushed a bit too much. "Mark, I don't know what else you want from me! I give you everything!"

"I'm there for you when you have a bad day at work, I'm there when you're in the mood and I'm not. I love you even though you hurt me!"

My head flung to the side with a shot of pain through my cheek. "What is this 20 questions?! Shut the fuck up and get ready, I don't need you to comfort me, I don't need you to pleasure me and I definitely don't need you to love me!" He barked.

I bit my lip, pushing the tears away and nodded slowly. He bumped my shoulder roughly and slammed the bedroom door shut making me jump.

I fiddled my thumbs together before rushing off to do my makeup.

It didn't take much to cover the red mark but nothing could take the sting or the burning sensation away.

"Hurry up, your parents are going to be wondering where we are" He sighed.

I nodded and followed after him to the car.

I sat as far away as I could in the seat. I didn't want to be hit again, I just wanted him to love me back.

If I knew he loved me than I knew it was my fault and that I deserved to be smacked around.

I just didn't know anymore.

"Tahlia? Tahlia!" Two fingers snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Wha?" "Oh sorry" I sighed and slid out of my seat, slamming the door behind me.

I waited for him to rush to my side and gripped his hand.

I didn't want my parents knowing the things he did, they wouldn't trust him.

"Hey sweetie!" A voice chimed. A large smiled creeped up on my face and i rushed over and fell in my mothers small arms. "Come come, we have lunch on." she ushered us both in.

Lunch was a large roast, with roast veggies and homemade yorkshire puddings and gravy.

I wanted to enjoy it as much as possible but the burning in my cheek was hard to forget. "Are you okay hon?" My dads voice struck my thoughts.

"Oh yes of course, I'm just having a hot flush that's all" I reassured.

------------------------ To be continued ------------------

Sorry! I know you probably really hate me for making you wait a while to upload and now I'm making you wait for the rest but school has just started again and I am trying to get some sleep and stay focused on that but I will upload when I can which should hopefully be soon :)

Stay beautiful! xox