Chapter 26

This is going to be the second last chapter and I hope you enjoy this cause I really enjoyed writing this chapter.

The song for this chapter is I will Always Love You - Whitney Houston :)

Please vote or comment! ♡♡

Liam's POV

"How do you know that she's gone missing?! I mean she could have just left the house and forgot to close the door!" I shout at the officer, I didn't want to believe that what they were saying is true.

"There was obvious signs of struggle Liam" Zayn says. "There's blood on the pavement outside..." He sighs, rubbing his face.

"No! No, no god please no!" I cry out, burying my face in my hands, sobbing loudly. Noises were erupting from my throat that were more animal like than human.

"We're gonna do everything we can to find her" One of the police officer says, patting my shoulder and leaving the room with loud foot steps. I rub my eyes roughly and get up leaving the room swiftly, going into mine and Tahlia's shared bedroom.

I close the door behind me and bang my forehead against the door. "I'm coming for you Tahlia, I promise" I cry more, continuously banging my head on the door.

"Liam?" Eleanor's voice calls softly from the other side of the door. "Please open up."

"Just leave me alone" I snap, banging my fist on the door. I sigh loudly and turn, placing my back up against the door. "Sorry, It's not your fault and I shouldn't have yelled at you. Can I just have a minute?" I call out, sniffing softly. 

"Sure" Her voice says softly and I wait till I can hear her foot steps fade away. 

Is this just a bad dream? God I hope it was. I would like to just wake up and roll over and look to myself and see my princess lying next to me, sound asleep with that little smile she always has when she's dreaming about something good. Me, god I hope she dreams of me, I hope she dreams of me and her going some where someday. 

The money I can make from being in One Direction, i could take her anywhere she ever wanted. i could buy her everything and anything. I would put her in a big house up on the hillside, she would be safe and no more Mark. I would make sure of it. 

Mark. 

That son of a bitch. He has her.

But how did he find her? We never told anyone about this house, no one! He wouldn't have just arrived and taken her. He would have had to plan this for a long time.

I open my eyes and push myself off the door and walk over to the draws. I pull out each draw and chuck them on the bed. I throw every bit of clothing there is in the draws on to the floor and check each of them.

In the corner under a small singlet of the small top draw there were pieces of paper, what is she hiding? I frown to myself and unfold them slowly. I hate the thought of going through her things, but if it's to save her life then the hell with that feeling.

I unfold the pieces of paper and read the printed letters.

Oh god.

I scrunch the paper up in my hands and let out a loud shout, grabbing the draws and chucking them around the room.

"Mother fucker! I will kill him!' I scream throwing every thing I can get my hands on.

"Woah, Liam stop!" Harry and Niall shout, rushing over to me, dodging the objects that were flying at them.

"I WILL KILL HIM!" i bellow, my voice cracking slightly. "Get off of me!" I shout trying to push Niall and Harry off of me but give up and fall to the ground, wrapping my arms around myself. "I need to find her" I weep.

~~

I roll over on my side and open my sore puffy eyes. I sit up slowly and immediately grab my aching head, I must've cried to the point of putting myself to sleep. I could hear quiet voices coming from the lounge room, my name being said multiple of times as well as Tahlia's.

I miss her so much. It's almost been 2 days since she went missing and go know's where she is or what Mark has done with her. Is she cold? Is she hungry? I swear to god I will kill him when i find him.

"Liam?" Eleanor said softly, popping her head in the room with Perrie directly behind her. "You're awake" She says forcing smile. They must be hurting too, they were so close. Eleanor and Perrie were the ones that really got Tahlia comfortable with all of the other boys and I.

"The police are here and they want to speak to you"

I nod my head and take a deep breathe before going out into the lounge room. There sat Louis, Zayn, Harry and Niall all pale with pufffy, red eyes and the 2 same police officers from last time.

"Liam, I think you might want to take a seat" the tallest officer spoke, he held his hat in his hands and sighed deeply.

"Okay..." I sit down on the couch and face them. "What do you know?" My voice cracking more with each word.

"We found her body"

I fall to the floor and bury my face in my knees, letting out a loud cry. My Tahlia is dead and I couldn't do anything about it. I let out a loud wail and bang my fists against the floor harshly.

PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT! ♡♡