Chapter 9

I was so happy that Liam had asked me out tomorrow night but I had nothing to wear.

I stood in my closet searching through the minimum amount of clothes I own and sigh. I jump a bit feeling my phone vibrate in my short pocket and click it answer.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey! It's Abbi from the bookstore." A sweet voice chimed on the other end.

"Oh hey! How are you?" I smiled.

"I'm great thanks! I was just calling to see if you'd like to go shopping with me and Maddy tomorrow?" She asked. I smiled again and nodded before realizing she couldn't see me nod.

"That sounds great, I need to get an outfit for tomorrow night anyway." I blush at the thought of it.

"Oh cool! Okay well we'll pick you up around 10 o'clock?" She asked.

"Great! See you then." I cheer and hang up. I smile and walk out to find Niall and Harry raiding the cupboard. "There's no food." Niall says plainly making me giggle.

"Hey guys?" I say sitting down at the bench.

"Yeah Tahlz?" I blush at the nickname Harry made. 

"Do you want to meet my friends? They're real beautiful and I think you would definitely get along with them." I ask them. They look at eachother and grin.

"Sounds cool. When can we meet them?" Harry asks.

"Well they're coming to pick me up tomorrow morning so you can meet them then." I smirk and jump down from the bench and go looking for Liam. I see him sitting down on the dock with Louis, Zayn, Eleanor and Perrie. They were laughing loudly making me smile.

I was once happy with Mark.

Once.

We were actually really happy, I could trust him with anything. He was my everything and I thought I was his everything but that obviously wasn't true.

I sighed being frustrated with myself for even thinking that he loved me.

"Oh hey Tahlia! Come watch the sunset with us!" Perrie cheered getting up and pulling me over to them.

I grinned largely and sat down next to Liam. The sky was a beautiful peachy colour, making the water sparkle. It was so beautiful.

I felt a light touch on my hand and I quickly spin around and see Liam's hand in mine. I smile up at him as he stares intentively up at the sky.

********

"I love you." He whispered. I giggled and smiled at him. "I love you too Mark." I whisper to him as he kisses my forehead.

He places his fingers in mine as I lay my head on his chest as darkness over comes me.

I sat up quickly as beads of sweat roll down my face. I didn't realize I was whimpering till I quitened my breathes down.

I knew I was safe but I had this weird feeling I wasn't.

I slid off my sheets and shuffled into the bathroom splashing water on my face. I walk back out and lie back down in the cool sheets and fall into another terrifying sleep.

The sun peeking through blinds making me groan in annoyance. I sat up and rubbed my eyes before jumping in the shower letting the hot water wake me up. I got out and got dressed in:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=64366269

I walked out and greeted a good morning to everyone before grabbing out some cereal.

"So got any plans for today?" Liam asks startling me.

 "Yeah I met some lovely girls down at the bookstore yesterday and their going to take me shopping." i giggle. He smiles and nods his head. I watch as everyone leaves the kitchen before giving several nods to Liam.

I look up and give him an odd look. "What was that all about?" I chuckle, putting a spoonful of Corn Flakes in my mouth.

"The day I found out what you went through, I haven't been able to get the fact that you were hurt or unsafe for so many years, out of my head. The way you looked when you pranced up to my house with a blood stained jumper and several bruises but you of all people was still so painfully beautiful." He breathes.

"Ihave now realised how in love I am with you, I want to be able to show you how precious you really are." By now I had tears streaming down my face.

I stood there speechless, wiping my eyes. "I don't know what to say" I whisper fiddling with the hem of my sweater. 'Don't say anything just go on the date with me tomorrow and fall in love with me as much as I'm in love with you." He smiles softly. I just simply nod and wipe the falling tears away.

"Tahlia? Some girls are here to see you" Zayn says from the door. I turn to look at him and flash a smile. "Okay thanks." I spin back around to look at Liam and kiss him softly on the cheek. "Thank you." i whisper before walking outside.

 I skipped over to where Maddy and Abbi were talking to Niall and Harry and a smirk instantly rose on my face. 'I'm glad you guys met." I giggle to them and Abbi blushes a dark red.

"Well I'm sorry but I'm going to have to steal them away from you guys cause we have some serious shopping." I smile and push the girls away.

I quickly hop into the back letting Abbi ride shotgun as Maddy drives. We soon arrive at the mall and go into the first shop we find. "Can you guys help me find a dress for a date tomorrow?" I smile at them. They both smirk and squeal softly.

We all search through several stores and racks full of clothes till I see one that immediately fall head over heels for. I grapped it off the rack and sped over to the changing rooms before coming out to show the two girls.

"Wow. Tahlia you look so beautiful." They both say in unison. I giggle and turn to the mirror smiling sofly. I run my hands softly over it and feel the beautiful fabric. "Liam is going to love this on you." Abbi whispers over my shoulder. I look at her and smile weakly before turning back to the change rooms.

We had all picked out several amounts of clothes and had gotten dinner at a local diner. It was small and had the smell of fresh pie. It got late before they had dropped me off and I said my goodbyes and headed straight to bed sprawling out in the sheets.

I sighed and stared at the roof not wanting to fall into a painful night's sleep.

But this time I had slept with nothing, no dream just peaceful darkness I have craved for so long.