Chapter 14

Waking up after crying your self to sleep is the probably the worst part. Your eyes are sore and puffy, you feel more tired than you did when you went to bed and you feel lost and vulnerable. I rolled over but kept my eyes closed, I sprayed my arms out looking for some comfort but felt no presence with me. I groggily sat up and walked over to my cupboard and jumping in the shower to change into:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67979969

Placing my dirty things in the basket, a soft knock came from the door. I unlocked it and opened it slowly and smiled at the person in front of me. "Morning." Liam said softly. "Are you okay?" He asked. I shrug and looked to the floor, fiddling with the hem of my shirt. "Why weren't you in here when I woke?" I whisper.

He chuckle and replies: "You locked the door so I couldn't get in."

That explains the locked door and the empty bedside. I sigh and look up at him sadly. "I'm sorry." I say into his chest, I could feel his fingers rubbing circles into my back and I listened attentively to the steady pace of his heart. "Please tell me what's going on? I'm so worried that I've done something or if the boys have done something." He mumbled into my hair.

"No, you and the boys have been nothing but golden to me. It's just the problem is me, I can't seem to work out what is so wrong with me." I could feel his body stiffen with my words as he pulls me to look at him. "It's not your fault, any of this. What ever happened, but it's nowhere near your fault. Mark did those things to you because he doesn't know how to love someone." I had nothing else to say but to nod. I skimmed past him, sniffing softly and shuffled to the fridge door. I pulled out the milk and poured myself some tea.

"Tahlia, Abbi and Maddy are here." I spun on my heels and smiled to Harry before walking over to the door. "Hey beautiful!" Abbi greeted with a smile and a bone crushing hug. Maddy smiled at me and gave me a slight hug, softer than Abbis. "Your house is so big!" Maddy gushed looking over at the lounge room then the kitchen. "The kettle was just boiled if you guys want some tea?" I offered with a smile. They nodded and sat down by the kitchen bench.

"Are you okay? You seem a bit edgy." Maddy asked. I sighed and slammed the cups down. I sighed and rubbed my eyes before turning around to their now worried expressions. "Can we maybe go some where other than here?" I whispered, hoping none of the lads heard. But luckily they were all distracted by something on the TV. "Sure." Maddy smiled softly and stood from her chair. "Let's get some tea down at the café." Abbi joined in with a smile. I shrugged and grabbed my coat, "Let me just tell Liam we're going out." I mumbled and walked over. "Um... Abbi and Maddy are going to show me a little Café. I wont be too long." I whispered playing with my hands.

I had always been home on time or asked when I should or shouldn't do things. "Okay love!" He smiled and lent in for a kiss. I smiled and cupped his face and kissing him again. I smiled again and walked out to Abbi's car. I sat in the back and let Maddy go shot gun, I stared out the window as the house dissapeared.

"Wow. It smells so fresh." I smiled, walking into such an a beautiful smell of coffee beans, Vanilla, Cinnamon. It was all different. "It's cute isn't it?" Abbi gushed giggling a bit. We sat in a booth next to the window, the seats were a cream colour, the walls a nice coffee brown; Going with flow I guess. It wasn't too quiet but nothing too busy.

"Hey what can I get you?" A young looking girl spoke. "Can I please get white chocolate mocha?" Abbi asked. She nodded and wrote it down on her notepad. "Can I have the Caramel Mocchiato?" Maddy mumbled. She nodded again and wrote it down before looking up to me. "And for you?" She asked. I could tell she was not in the mood, I felt sorry for her. She looked tired and drained like she could just pass out any second."Just the hot chocolate thanks." I smile as she writes it down and slumps off.

"So, what's up?" Abbi questioned. I sighed and slumped into my chair placing my head on the table. "Honestly guys. I don't know what's wrong with me! One minute I'm okay in the cabin house with the girls and then we moved into the new house..." I drift off. I lift my head off of the table and look up to the two girls.

Abbi sighed before opening her mouth. "You're not used to being around boys. What happened hurt you not only physically but mentally too." She had stopped to grip my hand. "Those boys are nothing but sweet, kind hearted, joyful boys, there's nothing that they would do to intentionally hurt you." she assured. I moved back once the waitress came back with our drinks. I sipped my drink not sure what to say.

"You just have to give it time" Abbi said placing her cup down on to the small plate. "Maybe you're right." I sighed and sat back.

Yeah they have to be right. Time heals everything and in a matter of time I'll be normal again, won't be afraid to just let Liam, Harry, Niall, Zayn and Louis be there for me. I just need to know how though.

Hey lovely people! I know its short but I have been very busy lately, I wont be able to upload much though because my mum is coming home from the hospital tomorrow and I have to be there to help her when my dad and brother will be at work.

Please vote/comment me lovelies and the more I get the quicker I will upload :) xx