Chapter 20

Hey Lovelies! I hope this is okay for now and please vote/comment on how I'm doing! The song for this chapter is Ride - Lana Del Rey.

She is perfect and her songs just relate to so much things!❤

~~~~

Eleanors POV:

"She just flipped out Liam! I left her for no more than 2 minutes and she just lost it!" I defended myself. Liam was practically having a go. I don't blame him though, she's a mess and he's just worried.

"You shouldn't have even left her in the first place though! You know what she's like, she's terrified!" He finally lowered his voice when Tahlia's head bopped in the room. She had red, puffy eyes and her hair in a mess. I sighed softly and watched as Liam approached her slowly.

"Hey babe, you okay?" I ask softly, fiddling with my hands.

She nodded gently and walked over towards me, embracing me in a tight hug. "I'm sorry, I knew I shouldn't have left you alone! God I feel so fucking bad." I say throwing my hands up in the air.

"El, I'm fine. I just over reacted and may have thought I saw him. It was just my imagination" She assured me and went back over to Liam, who wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head.

Tahlia's POV:

It wasn't my imagination. I know I saw him but I couldn't tell them the truth. They must all think I'm mental anyway. I don't even know why such good people like them would want to be around a person like me, scared, annoying, psychopath etc.

I moved away from Liam and shifted in his baggy jumper, pulling it up to my nose and sniffing it softly. It smelt like Vanilla and cologne. I got lost in the moment and didn't realise till minutes after that Eleanor was sitting on the couch watching me.

"You're madly in love with him aren't you?" She pondered.

I took a deep breathe in and sat down next to her, pulling my legs up to my chest.

"He saved my life." I spoke.

"And you saved mine." I smiled to myself when I felt arms wrap around me from the back, pulling me into him.

"I love you" I whispered tilting my head back to look at him.

"I love you too" He whispered back planting a soft kiss to my lips.

"I think I'm gonna get going home" El spoke up, making me come back to reality once again.

"You don't have to go! Just because I flipped out doesn't mean it's your fault for leaving me, I should be able to look after myself but I just can't seem to can I?" I stop taking a deep breathe. "You guys shouldn't have to hover over me twenty four seven, but that's the kind of people you are! Caring, loving, supporting and just so much more!"

I stood up half way through what I was saying to look at them both. "El, I don't want you to feel like it was your fault. Liam, I thought I saw him but I just had a minor incident, I'm fine now." I was crying now.

God, why do I always cry at everything!

They both stared at me, Eleanor on the verge of tears with Liam biting his lip.

"I'm going to bed" I mumbled before storming off to my room. I slammed the door shut and got under the covers, shoving them over my head.

I know what I saw, I know it wasn't just a figment of my imagination. If people knew what it's like to have a mind like mine, I have war going on in my head. Continuous rounds of guns and bombs firing in my head and my heart.

My body was just full of fear and heart ache. I could feel my body continuing to slowly die more each and every day.

Please remember to vote/comment! ❤