Chapter 10

I sighed myself awake and stretched over to look at the clock, 3:34am. I rubbed my eyes and sat up out of bed and quietly stumbled down the stairs to the kitchen. I pulled the fridge open and grabbed out a carton of milk and walked over to the cupboard grabbing out a small glass, pouring the milk in.

I sipped it softly till a creek from the stairs came. I looked up and saw a shrugged figure trip on the last step making me giggle to myself. The light flicked showing a bare chested Niall.

"Shit! Tahlia, you scared the wits out of me." He mumbled as he ran his hands through his hair.

"Sorry" i whisper into the cup and watched as he grabs a packet of biscuits and a glass of milk and walks back up the stairs to bed. I laugh softly at his awkwardness and finish up my milk before sliding back into bed.

~

"Get up!" a high voice squealed in my ear. I jump up and slide off the side of the bed landing on the floor with a loud UMPH.

"Sorry sweetie, you okay?" Eleanors voice chimed over the side of the bed. I moaned in a reply and stood up getting back on the bed, whilst being joined by Perrie and El.

They both gave eachother sceptical looks and sat quietly. "What? What is it?" I question them. Perries sighs and looks up at me.

"What happened?' She whispered and I knew exactly what she meant. I had pushed those memories out of my head last night but it all came flooding back in an instant. I gulp loudly and fiddle with my hands.

"It was a stupid question I know! Don't answer it!" Perrie cooed. I shook my head and patted her hand. "It's fine." I nodded and began to tell them how it all started.

He looked so beautiful when he slept, he smiled and mumbled things making me smile. His eyes flutter open and stare back at me with pure beauty. "I like watching you sleep." I whisper softly as I moved closer to him feeling his warm breathe on my neck. He left tingles in me as he kissed my neck.

'I love you so much." He breathes leaving me speechless. It was the first time those words came from his mouth. I lifted my head to look at him and smiled at him. "I love you too" I bring my lips forward and brush them against his before deepening it letting the kiss linger.

I shiver inside as the memories reveal themself and words spill from my mouth. Perrie had tears brimming from her eyes but El had tears falling freely. I never really thought it to be sad but more demeaning and pythetic to be honest.

They way I let it happen, the way all these years no one seemed to care but now. "I'm really sorry Tahlia." El whispered and wiped the tears away. I nodded simply and crawled out of bed leaving them behind.

I stand in the bathroom and turn the water on for the shower before stripping down and letting the hot water soothe my random aches of pain. Getting out I looked at the clock and read, 12:55. i must have either slept in late or talked for a long time.

I rushed out and started to get ready getting El to do my hair and Perrie to do my makeup before slipping into my brand new dress.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=65879286

I looked at myself in the full length mirror, admiring the beauty of the whole outfit, makeup and hair. I felt like a real girl today. Being spoilt, showing my girly features. I was so happy.

Liam had told Louis to drive me to the restraunt so we could meet him there, the drive was a comfortable silent trip.

"Have fun" Louis winked as he opened the door for me. I smiled and slid out of the car before looking up at the large beautiful restraunt. It had little lights hanging from everywhere making it sparkle and shine. I smiled wide and walked inside, looking around for him.

I turned to the corner of the room and spotted a nervous Liam awaiting. I strolled over and stood infront of the table.

"You look so beautiful." Liam eyed my whole body making me uncomfortable. He moved around the table to pull my chair out and pushing it back in. I giggled softly as he sat opposite of me and called over the waiter.

"I'll have a salad please." I smiled softly up at the waiter and he just nods.

"And for you sir?" He  looked up at Liam. "Can I please have the kids lasagna?" He asked nicely. The waiter hesitantly nods and walks off laughing. "You're so cute!" I laugh at him.

The food came and gone as we sat and talked for hours till it had to close. "I'm sorry but we're going to have to ask you to leave as we're closing." A tall women asked.

"Danielle?" Liam's voice chimed bright. I looked up and her face lit up. "Liam, it's been so long!" She said whilst embracing eachother in a warm hug. "Oh sorry, Danielle this is Tahlia, Tahlia this is Danielle my ex.." He says drifting off. I smiled up at her and felt my heart drop.

She was oh so beautiful, why would Liam ask me out? I could feel my insides crumbling to pieces as I held back the dreadful tears. "It was good to see you but we should probably go home now." They say their goodbyes and I follow swiftly behind Liam.

"She's so beautiful." I whisper to him as we walk towards the car. I feel my self being pulled around to face him and sparks flew as he smashes his lips to mine. "But you're the one I'm in love with." He mumbled.

I couldn't help but let a tear fall and kiss him again. "And I'm in love with you too." i say back before getting in the car.

~

Did I really say that? Did I mean it?

I sat in bed staring at the roof, letting everything run through my mind. I had so many things racing through my mind I was losing so much sleep. As soon as we got back from the restraunt I just sped to my room and shut my door behind me.

Why did I block people out of things? I was so afraid of being hurt again i think it's a habit now.

i sigh and roll onto my side and close my eyes hoping for sleep to over come me.

Hello everyone! :)

I'm trying my hardest to upload from now on but my mum has been in hospital so I've been up there all week and I haven't had time for anything.

Please comment or vote because I feel like no one likes it?

I'll keep writing but I need to know what people think of it :/ 

Love you all and Merry Christmas :) xx