Chapter 23

I know you must hate me for not updating in forever but i have been so busy and i honestly thought no one liked reading it so i gave up for a while but im back :) I decided to end this book soon because i dont want to drag it on any more.

The song i put with this chapter is the Fray - Never Say Never

I love that song! i hope you enjoy this chapter, remember to comment and Vote :) love you all xx

It had been months since the boys had signed up for Xfactor and gone into bootcamp. You wouldn't believe that they were on their way to being as big as the Beatles.  I was honestly so proud of Liam and the rest of the boys. They were the best things that has happened in my life and I couldn't live without them.

Altough ever since that first letter Mark had sent me, he had sent 4 more in the past months. Liam still doesn't know and I'm keeping it that way. I don't want him to worry about me when he is out there having fun and becoming 1/5 of the worlds biggest boyband.

The fans have been quite nice to me, there is one or two of those girls that send me hate every once in a while but I try not to let it seem like it gets to me, when in fact it kills me deep inside.

Right now I'm seated in a small restaurant waiting for Liam to arrive. I could hear girls screaming outside the restaurant giving me a hint that Liam had just arrived.

"Hey beautiful girl!' he gushes planting a quick kiss to my cheek. "Did you make it here okay? I hope the fans didn't scare you or anything"

I blush from the kiss and take a sip of my water before answering. "Yeah, it was fine I got Paul to drop me off" I nod.

"Oh good, did you order already or?" he asks, looking through the menu.

"Uhm no I wanted to wait for you" I smile and grab my menu, flicking through it. I didn't feel like eating today but Liam suggested we go for Lunch together since we hadn't seen much of each other lately.

With Liam and the boys being so busy, we hadn't been together much except for when he comes home at night and sometimes he would text me saying he wasn't coming home. Eleanor, Perrie and Abbi had kept me busy which is a plus, I guess.

Maddy and Niall were going great but Niall had found out she was cheating on him with some guy she met at the book store. We were all disappointed in her and felt so sorry for Niall so she decided to leave and never come back. I guess I was upset at first but time went by and I don't really think about her much anymore.

"Oh thanks babe" He grins "I'm glad we get to hang out today, I have missed you so much" He sighs and places his hand over mine.

"I have missed you too" I mutter and rub my thumb over his. I really have missed him, some days I would go okay with out him when the girls would come over and take me out or take me to see him but when they were all working, I would lay in bed and wouldn't eat. I would grab the letters out of my top draw and read over them again and make myself paranoid for no reason. I honestly hate being left alone to my own thoughts and my own company.

"What can I get you?" The young waitress asks, interrupting our moment. I pull my hand away and scan my eyes through the menu once again.

"I'll have the fish and chips thanks" he smiles and looks to me. "What would you like babe?"

"Oh uhm can I please have the tortellini?" I smile slightly and hand my menu over. The waitress nods and walks away quickly.

I kind of wish she would come back because I don't like this eery uncomfortable feeling between us two.