Chapter 22

Hello beautiful's! Well I decided to give you a long one, a warning to the end there is a sex scene.

The song for this is Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful

This song really goes with it and I think Lana is absolutely wonderful!

Hope this is okay ♡♡

After being at the lake for a few hours, we decided it was best to go back. I had heard from Niall and Harry that Abbi and Maddy would be over today. Niall and Maddy, Harry and Abbi have been seeing each other for quite a while now but I hope they become serious soon. I pushed the front door open and was greeted by two bright smiles.

“Tahlia!” Abbi and Maddy both squealed and pulled me into a tight breath taking hug.

“Hey girls” I say pulling away to finally catch my breath.

“We’re all going to the carnival that’s in town today.” Abbi squeaked and jumped up and down on the spot making me giggle.

“Great” I smile and look to Liam as he smiles down at me. “Do you want to go?” I ask him.

“Of course, I need to win you a large teddy bear” He smiles and kisses my cheek making me blush deeply.

We all piled into the car and made our way down to the carnival. It was full of cute, small children laughing and screaming on the rides. I gripped on to Liam’s hand with an uncontrollable smile on my face. I hadn’t been to one in years and I was so excited to be here.

“I want to go on the Ferris wheel” I pulled at Liam’s arm like a desperate child.

He nodded and walked me over to the ticket booth and bought 2 tickets for us. I smiled widely and skipped up to a cart.

“I always loved being in one of these. You could see everything from up here” I gushed and looked over the edge in awe.

“You’re so beautiful” I heard Liam mutter. I looked up at him and shook my head.

“You’re the beautiful one” I smiled and kissed him passionately.

The ride came to a stop and we hopped off as a fairy floss cart rolled by. “Can I have some fairy floss?” I asked sweetly, getting a nod and a smile off of Liam.

We walked over and the man handed me a stick of pink fairly floss. I picked some off and popped it in my mouth, savouring the sweet taste. I waved it to the beautiful boy in front of me and watched him picked some off and place it in his mouth.

“What now?” He asks.

“What about that teddy bear?” I asked gripping onto his larger hand.

He laughed and pulled me with him to a game tent. He payed for one and had to throw a ball and get the cans down. He tried the first time and got 1 down. He payed again and finally got them all down.

The man passed me down the teddy and smiled at us both.

“I love it!” I smiled and kissed him before walking with him to find the others.

The others had been on more rides than I could count and had eaten almost every food at the carnival.

“I’m so full” Maddy whined, clinging on to Niall’s arm. I watched as everyone had someone to be with, even though Perrie and Eleanor weren’t there I knew Louis and Zayn were just as happy.

We got home and it was just about sun down and everyone decided to go out for Chinese.

“I might stay home” I smiled softly and sat down on the couch, with Liam joining me.

“We’ll stay here, you guys go out” He smiled and wrapped his arm around me, as the others left the house.

“Liam?” I mumbled his name, looking into his eyes. “Make love to me.”

His eyes widened and looked at me, not sure what to do. He quickly got up off of the couch and took me by my hand and walked up the stairs to our bedroom. He kicked it closed and turned to me.

“Are you sure?” He whispered, placing his hands softly on my waist.

I nod in answer, unable to speak and leant on my toes to kiss him. “I want you” I mumbled into his ear as I kissed down his neck. I was lifted off of the ground and placed down on the bed. His eyes gazed at me; before he brought his lips down to kiss me.

I slid my hands up his shirt and ran my hands down his torso, feeling his toned chest before sliding his shirt over his head. I bite my lip and stare up at the beautiful person above me. I let him take control of me and help him get my shirt off of.

I stand before him and place my arms around him and kiss him. I feel him snake his hand around my back and unclasp my bra, letting it fall to the floor. I shivered in the cool air and covered my breasts with my arms.

His fingers wrapped around my small wrists and tug my arms away, exposing myself to him. He walked towards me and pushed me back softly, making the back of my knees hit the end of the bed making me stumble down on to the bed once again.

I move up to the pillows and watch as he plays with the buttons on my jeans and slide them down my legs, leaving me in my undies.

I crept up on my knees and did the same to him, fiddling with his jeans and sliding them down his thighs.

He brushed the hair out of my face and kissed me once again, pushing me down on to the bed and hovering over me. I kissed him back and ran my hands through his hair and down his back to his backside. I gave it a slight squeeze and slid his boxers down his legs, leaving him bare.

He smirked down at me and hooked his finger into my undies and pulled them down to my ankles, as I kicked them off.

Our naked bodies touched, and I could feel how warm it was getting. I could feel how wet I was and feel him getting hard between my legs. He moved and grabbed a silver wrapper from the drawer and rolled the rubber up his length. He steadied himself over me and pressed into me slowly, as he plants a kiss to my lips.

I let out a small gasp, letting my eyes squeeze shut. I moaned softly and gripped my fingers in to the back of his shoulders. I could hear him moaning softly above me, immediately turning me on even more.

I moaned along with each thrust, letting my head roll back and my nails run down his back.

“T-Tahlia” My name rolled off of his tongue like gold. “You’re so t-tight” He moaned and rolled his hips.

I cried out in pleasure and lifted back slightly off of the mattress.

I moaned and cried out for as long as I could hold until I could hold anymore. “Liam...” I cried. “I’m gonna cum”

He bent his faced down and muttered into my ear through breathes. “Cum for me baby”

His breathe against my neck took me over to edge and I let myself go. My body shook and I cried out loudly before making my body go limp as I felt Liam finally give in.

He rolled off of me and lied down beside me. I crept into the blankets slowly and curled up next to him and rested my head against his chest and closed my eyes, letting my body rest against his.

PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT IT REALLY HELPS ME