Chapter 12

I rolled over and realized I wasn't alone. My eyes widened and I lifted the sheet up to see if I was still clothed.

Why was Liam in my bed?

Pj pants and a T-shirt; Check.

I thought back to last night and remembered what happened.

Last Night:

They boys had finished singing leaving us girls gobsmacked. "I didn't know you can sing" I breathe out. They all chuckle and sit back down again. "Yeah, we're thinking of joining Xfactor." zayn explained.

"Well I'll tell you what you will definetely become the hottest boyband ever known." Abbi said making us all laugh.

"No matter what you'll have supporting you." Eleanor joins in and we all nod in agreement. I yawned loudly and stood up stretching. "I'm tired so I'm off to bed, goodnight." I smile and hug everyone. "I'll walk you inside." Liam offers as he takes my hand hesitantly.

We get to my room door and stop looking at each other uncomfortably.

"Liam, what are we? What is this?" I ask pointing to our entwined hands.

"I don't know, I want to be your boyfriend but only when you're ready enough to love and trust again." He sighs. I smile and lean up on my tippy toes and kiss his cheek.

He smiles weakly and turns around to walk away. "Liam, don't go. Stay with me?" I shrug and he walks back towards me and kissed me softly. "Of course." He whispers as I lead him in.

I lay down with him pulling him closer as he wraps his arm around my waist. "Goodnight Liam" I whisper before drifting off.

Previous Morning:

I sigh in relief and focus on him. His long dark lashes and his plump pink lips, his short hair and jaw line. Everything so physically beautiful.

His personality was the most beautiful, they way he made some one feel loved with in 2 minutes of meeting him, the way he acts like a child but serious when needed, his laugh brings butterflies to my stomach and a smile to my face.

Wow, I was in love again but this time with someone right.

He stirred softly, making cute mumbling sounds as he wakes up. "Good morning" I whisper and lean up and kiss him. He kisses back but gives me a surprised look.

"What?" I ask worried as to if i have done something. "Nothing." he chuckles and I eye him sceptically.

"Liam I want this. I think I fall for you even more everyday." I say laying my head on his chest, feeling his smile arise. I quickly lept out of bed and walked into the bathroom hopping in the shower. Getting out and ushering Liam out my room to get dressed I got changed into;

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=66079387

Finished getting ready, I walk out and put 2 pieces of bread in the toaster and spreading nutella over them when done. I sit munching on them checking my Twitter which I haven't been on much.

Nothing new. I sigh, locking my phone and placing it back down on the bench. "Hey, we have to go back home soon.' Liam said sadly sitting down next to me. I slump my shoulders and looked down at my toast. "I don't have a home." I say to him.

"Yes you do, You can come live with me and the boys. We have a rental house that could use a girl" He smiled making me giggle. I leant in and kissed him.

"Thank you so much Liam." I smile and finish off my now cold toast.

"Actually I want to do something with you." He grinned and took my hand pulling me with him. "Where are we going?" I questioned. "You'll see when we get there.' he teased and helped me into the car.

We drove to a place I had never seen before in my life, I gave a confused look to him and hopped out of the car and followed after. It was a small building with cute colours and lights. he opened another door leading into several people dancing and smiling.

I giggled and felt my heart flutter inside.

'Wait, what are we doing here?" I laughed. He raised his eyebrows and smiled when a girl my age gave me a pair of small heels to borrow. "Let's dance' Liam winked making me laugh out loud.

I took his hand and he lead the way to the floor as the instructor put us in our little spaces. Liam grabbed my hand as I placed my hand on his shoulder and his other hand gripping my waist lightly.

I could feel my heart beating at a faster rate than normal, the butterflies fluttering in my belly and sparks in our finger tips. We followed the rest of the classes dance routine and laughed at our fails. We learnt how to Cha Cha and the tango. 

The whole time the instructor gave us dirty looks as we laughed and screamed continuously which only made us laugh more. We seperated and took over dancing with other people. It was around 11:30 when it finished and I just wished it would last all night.

"Urgh that was so much fun!" I shouted when we got outside. "I don't want to go home just yet, let's do something else!" I pouted.

"I have just the perfect idea" Liam winked and got into the car with me following suit. "So where to next Mr.Payne?" I smiled and he just laughs. A half hour later we reached a small deserted beach. I squealed happily and fled out the car and onto the sand.

"I haven't been to the beach in ages." I sighed and lied down in the sand. I curled my toes in the sand and made sand angels with my arms and legs. "Join me Liam" I chimed to him. He places himself next to me making a sand angel with me. "It's so beautiful" I say sitting up looking at the moon over the ocean.

"I know you are" Liam said making me blush. I stood up and held my hand out to him. "Take me home." I smiled and he took my hand getting off of the sand and walking back to the car with me.