Chapter 19

"I handed in our sign up sheets for Xfactor this morning!" Louis practically screeched. 

"When's the auditions?" I ask, looking at Louis.

"FridAYY!" I cringed at how loud he was and shook my head.

"3 days? Woah." I smiled softly and pondered off into my room and grabbing my clothes before heading into the shower.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=77089147

I was glad it was starting to get warm, I'd had enough of being so pale and needed to get some colour.

"You look cute!"

I spun around and let out a quick squeal in surprise.

"El! I have missed you so much!" I smile wide and wrapped my arms around her.

"What are you doing here?" I giggle, step back taking a look at how beautiful she looked.

"Well I had a week off and decided I should see my boyfriend and I wanted to see you!" She grins.

"I'm so happy right now!" I gushed, placing my hand on my chest. "You have no idea how much I've missed you." I say letting out a deep breathe.

"Well no need to worry, I'm here now and we shall spend the day together. What do you say?" She offers.

"Absolutely!" I grin and grab my bag and shoes before rushing out with Eleanor to the lounge room.

"Oh look at you two!" Louis whistled, making me blush.

No matter how bad my life would be I would always have these beautiful people to make me so happy.I didn't ever want to leave here but I knew one day that I would have to.

But right now I just want to spend as much as time with them as much as possible.

"I was thinking we could go for a bit of lunch then go for ice cream on the beach?" I nodded at Els decision and skipped over to Liam's side giving him a soft kiss.

'I love you.' He mumbled, wrapping his arms around my waist, placing his face onto to the top of my stomach.

"I love you too.' I whisper back and lean down to kiss him again softly.

"Come on you!" El whined, laughing softly and pulling me out the door.

I jumped in the front of her little car and buckled up my seat belt straight away before fidgeting with the radio.

"So where's Perrie?" I ask flicking through the channels.

"She was going to come but she had all these things going on and her parents are fighting all the time blah blah" Eleanor explained.

"Oh I hope she's okay, give her my love when you see her yeah?" I say turning towards her and getting a smile and a nod. 

We arrived at the small lunch bar, it wasn't too busy and it was nice and simply cute.

"Can I please have a chicken salad and a glass of water please?" I ask the waitress, who quickly writes down my order. "And for you?" She turns to El.

"I'll have the salmon salad with a glass of water" She says closing her menu and passing it to the waitress as I do the same.

We sat and spoke and ate for atleast 2 hours before we finally got up and decided to get an ice cream.

"I would like rocky road please!' I gush, pointing to the flavour through the glass.

"You're just like a kid!" Eleanour laughed.

"I would like chocolate mint please" El smiled.

"I guess I've just had heaps of fun today" I smile, but my smiles gets wider when the lady passes me my ice cream.

"Me too sweetie! I love having these kind of days, it's so relaxing after a week full of work and shit" She smiles and walks along with me to the beach.

"Hold on, I'll be back I need some napkins!" she laughed leaving me to sit alone on the sand.

I licked my ice cream every few seconds, flicking my eyes back and forth on the water. I turned my head and dropped my ice cream.

I gasped loudly, and let out a cry.

"Oh god" I mumbled to myself and got to my feet before running off into the direction Eleanor went.

"Eleanor! El!" I shout over and over again, with tears streaming down my face.

"Tahlia! What is it?" She ran towards me holding my forearms tightly.

"H-He was there - over there" I say frantically pointing in the direction he was standing, to be pointing at a large rock.

"Okay sweetie okay, come on lets get you home." She sighed before taking my hand and walking with me to the car, soothing me every couple of minutes.

 Heyo! I hope this is okay for you now, I'm going to be updating more now and I know I always say that but yeah this time I'm trying to keep my promise on that aha! Okay this chapters songs He is We - Happily Ever After.

Please enjoy and vote/comment/fan and I will definitely update more! Happy Easter ❤