Chapter 25

Hello :)

i think this might be one of my last chapters for this story/book lol and i hope its okay for you, I know the last chapter wasn't very long but I was rushed and I wanted to update for everyone and to finish this as quick as possible!

Well the song for this chapter is Pass Slowly - Seether :)

♡ ♡

The growl in my stomach and the pounding in my head had woken me. I blink a few times, re-adjusting my eyes to the room. I took this time to take a chance to look around the room. I notice a small window above my head, luckily me being small enough I could fit through that.

I just needed to get this rope off of me and find something to break the window with. I bite down on the rope and pull at it, fuck this rope was tearing my skin. I had sores all over my wrists, dripping with small drops of blood. I cringe at the blood, making me feel even more woozier than before. 

I continue biting down on the rope but automatically stop when the lock from the door is clicked and the door opening swiftly after.

I push my knees up to my chest and buriy my face in my knees. I could feel his stare burning into me making me feel even more uncomfortable and scared. I knew he could do so much worse to me but I choose to try and not think about it.

"Tahlia.." He speaks, his foot steps making a scuffing noise as he comes closer to me.

"Leave me alone" I mutter softly, pushing my face further into my knees, I needed him to leave so I could get some more time to rid myself from this hell hole.

He doesn't say anything, he just brushes my hair from my face. I probably looked like shit right now, matted hair, dirty pyjamas etc.

I whimper as the rope burns my wrist more and try to put them in a more comfortable position. "Please untie me" I practically beg, looking up at him. "Please"

He looks at me thinking for a few moments, until he moves and unties my hands, throwing the rope down next to me.

I sigh in relief and pull my numb hands to my chest, trying to get the blood back into them. I bite on my fingers softly, trying to get them to stop hurting. In this time I hadn't noticed he had left till I hear the door slam shut. 

I take this to an advantage and hop up from my spot, my knees weak and sore and scurry to the window quickly. I clench my fists and bang against the glass, wincing at the slight loud sound. I stop for a moment hoping and praying that he hadn't heard anything. 

After a few minutes I bang on the glass again, earning a slight crack in it. I mentally pat myself on the back and continue to punch against the glass. 

After a few more strikes to it, it finally shatters, loudly. I gasp quietly and try to climb into it. I stick my head through the small window pane and begin climbing through it. 

Pushing myself further up and finally out the window. I climb to my feet quickly and look around at my area. 

"Where the fuck am I?" I whisper to myself and decide to run left. My head was absolutely killing me as I press my fingers to my head and pulling them down, a lot of blood was on my hand. 

I push my legs to go faster but the pain in my ankles and knees were unbearable. I cry out as i stumble forward on to the road and land flat on my face. I slowly get to my knees and push myself onto my feet. I could hear a faint honking noise coming at me. 

I turn to the noise and wince at the bright light coming towards me. I quickly realize the thing coming at me was a car and it wasn't slowing down at all. I take a deep breathe and hold my arms out, closing my eyes and wait for the car to hit me. 

I just wanted this to be over. 

I knew I wouldn't get rid of Mark until the day I died, so why not let the day be today? 

Liam. He would find the note I left him, hopefully he would find the letters Mark had been sending me and realize why I let the car hit me. 

I love him so much. He was my life saver and I hope he remembers me for the rest of his life.

I hope he falls in love again, i hope he gets married and has children and lives a happy fulfilled life. As well as the boys, they deserve someone as special as them. Someone that will love them and care for them, they deserve so much in their life and I hope they know I love them too.

 PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK!