Chapter 7

Liam groaned as Perrie dabbed a cloth across his cut cheek cleaning it out.

"Again I'm really sorry I got you all in this." I slump my shoulders. I get looks from everyone as if to say 'shut up'. "Stop apologizing! It's not your fault and it's over now so don't worry about it." Liam said moving over to me and wrapping his arms around my shoulder. I lean into him and welcome his warm embrace.

"Now everything is over with, how about some dinner?" Perrie smiled largely as eveyone cheered. The girls and I cooked hot dogs, salad and potato salad as the boys set the dinner table outside looking over the lake. "I hope you brought your bathers, it' gets quite hot here." Eleanor said placing a hot dog on the stove.

"Yeah i did." I smiled back. "Hey do you mind if I go to a book store i know around here tomorrow? I could really do with something to read." I asked softly. "Yes of course! And then maybe we could all go shopping." Perrie offered as the boys rushed inside. I nodded and smiled up at Liam who was slung over Louis shoulder.

We placed down the food and sat down looking over the water. It was beautiful, the water shined from the water as the sun gives off a pale pink look. I smiled to myself before realizing everyone was staring at me. I giggle quietly and sit down joining the rest. "It's beautiful isn't it?" Liam smirked. I nodded and let out a soft sigh.

"You okay?" He asked sticking a piece of lettuce in his mouth.

"Yes, I'm great and it's because of you." I smiled and kissed his cheek and focused back on the food making small talk with Niall. We finished up as night poured over and the water sparkled so beautifully. "Can we go for a swim..?" I ask grinning largely. "Yeah lets do it!" Louis hollered and we raced inside to get changed.

I giggled and walked into the bedroom closing the door behind me. I placed on:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63715246

I looked at myself in the full length mirror and all happiness drained from me again. I gripped my stomach and groaned at my fat. I sighed and wrapped a towel around me and walked out slowly finding everyone standing on the dock waiting.

"Sorry." I whisper and everyone jumps in leaving me to sit on the end of the dock. "Are you coming in?" Zayn asks flicking his wet hair. I give a half smile and nod slowly getting up off the floor. I sigh and drop the towel jumping into the cool water.

"Ah!" I gasp hopping up from the water. "It's cold!" I shriek laughing a bit as Louis dunks harry under. We played around for a bit in the darkness with only the moon for light till we all got cold. I leaped out and rushed in for the first shower. The rest of the night included everyone drinking hot chocolate and watching the NoteBook before we all fell to a peaceful sleep.

This is a type of sleep I had wanted in years. It was full of good dreams, and I wasn't sleeping with one eye open afraid of being hurt. No I was safe with these beautiful people.