Chapter 8

Something sweet and mouth watering nice filled the air.

Bacon and pancakes

I sprung up off the couch and accidentally knocking Zayn off my lap. "Woops. Sorry." I giggle and rub my eyes gently. I yawned softly and trodded over to the kitchen seeing Eleanor and Liam slaving over the food.

"Dig in before the rest wake up." Liam smiled at me handing me a plateful of bacon, eggs and pancakes. My mouth was officially watering. I hadn't had food like this in awhile, well actually I haven't had anything in a while.

I took a mouthful and a moan shot out of my mouth. I look up and both El and Liam were snickering to themselves.

"It's good I guess." Louis laughed behind me making me jump. The rest piled in sleepily and we ate in a comfortable silence. I slid away looking for the bathroom and showering. I washed my hair and lathered soap on my body. I hopped out and got dressed:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63793304

"Are you ready to go?" Perrie asked as I walked out into the lounge room. Oh right I had forgotten about the book store. I nodded my head before saying goodbye to everyone and got in the back of the car letting El being the front.

It took at least 5 minutes drive to get there and it was still the same as I last saw it. It was an old small cottage type store with a beautiful pinewood smell to it.

Leaping out of the car and skipping inside going straight to the back of the store. It always had the best books at the back, the romantic, action what ever types of book you liked. I skimmed through till I stopped in the middle of the aisle. I smiled to myself before being knocked to the floor.

"Ow." I moaned hitting the floor with a thud. I looked up and saw a beautiful girl looking down at me.

"I'm so sorry! here let me help you up!" She said pulling me to my feet.

"Maddy! What are you doing?" Another girl called from behind her.

"I'm so sorry again." I smiled and wiped the dust off my pants.

"I'm Maddy and this is Abbi." The girl smiled and pointed to her friend behind her.

"I'm Tahlia." I greeted as El and Perrie showed up behind me. "And these are my friends Eleanor and Perrie." I giggled to them. We exchanged numbers before leaving to buy the book. The ride home was anticipating and I just wanted to read my book already.

I slammed the car door shut and headed towards the lake. "I'll be up later I'm going to read for a while." I called behind me to the girls and sat down on the dock dipping my feet in to the cool water.

2 Hours.

2 Hours and I had read that book. I had tears falling from my eyes from the over whelmingly beautiful book. I had always loved reading ever since I was little. I sighed placing the book down next to me letting the warm sun burn my skin before being called up for lunch.

"Here you go." Liam smiled at me handing me a burger. I grinned and sat down with everyone at the outside table. "How long are we planning on staying here?" Louis spoke up. I looked over at Liam and waiting for an answer. "Not sure maybe a couple of days." He smiled wide and began to eat again.

He really was handsome. He had such a big heart and nothing but kindness in him. His curly mushroom like hair and his brooding jawline made him ever more irresistible.

Oh god. Was I falling for him?

I shrugged it out of my mind and ate till I couldn't eat no more. I felt a light tap on my arm and I turn to face Liam.

"Can I talk to you?" He asks softly. I nod and follow him back inside the house. He gestures for me to sit down by the breakfast table as he stands facing me.

"So what's up?" I smile gently and look into his eyes. He gulps and then sighs.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner with me tomorrow?" He asks. I could feel my smile grow wider as I sat up straight.

"Yeah, that sounds really nice." I answer and his face lights up. I giggle at his cuteness and jump off the seat.

"Thank you for saving me Liam." I whisper and kiss him on the cheek before skipping off.

Sorry if this is really bad but I have been so busy lately with school and christmas coming up! Please vote/Comment/fan that would mean a lot!! Love all of you!! <3<3