Chapter 11

I looked over at Niall sitting beside me crunching loudly on his cereal and laugh. "Oh, Maddy and Abbi are coming over today." He smiles. I could tell there was going to be two new couples. I smiled at the thought but my smile soon dropped.

Why can't I realize that I do love Liam? I shouldn't have said it, maybe I wasn't ready to be hurt again. I sighed and picked at an apple. "Tell Liam I'm going for a walk." I smiled weakly at Niall and kissed his cheek before walking out.

I plucked my iPod from my pocket and played my favourite song; Beneath Your Beautiul - Labrinth ft Emeli Sande'. I strolled by the lake and came across a beautiful park near by. I sat on the bench watching children play and seniors smile at eachother as they feed ducks.

"Stop!" I screamed laughing. He pokes my ribs gently and pulls me close kissing me softly, brushing a piece of hair behind my ear. "Don't ever leave me." He whispers.

I quickly look away from the old couple and see a little girl walking towards me. "Hello." The girl smiles. "hello sweetie." I smiled back. "This is for you, you looked sad." She says pulling a dandelion from her pocket and places it in my hair.

I smile at her and hug her. "Thank you!" I whisper as she runs back to her friends on the playground.

"Tahlia?" A dark voice arose from beside me. I look up from the ground and look at the man, I gasp as I recognize who it is.

"Bryce?" I mumble as he smiles. "Where have you been?" He questions me as he embraces me into a tight hug. I shrug and continue looking down at the ground.

"Sorry I have to go." I say rushing off and not looking back till being bumped onto to the ground. "Ow." i mumble to myself getting up and brushing the dirt off.

"I knew I'd find you here." I knew that beautiful voice and I quickly pull myself into his arms. "I love you Liam, I really do love you." I say in his chest.

He pulls my face up to look at him and leans in brushing my lips with his before making it more passionate. I could feel him smile in the kiss as he pulls away.

"Come on, Maddy and Abbi are here." He whispers before kissing my head and gripping my hand in his.

"Tahlia!" Maddy screeched making me scrunch my face up. Both girls run and squish me into a tight group hug.

"Niall and Harry invited us to stay the night, I hope you guys don't mind?" Maddy looks at Liam. "Of course we don't!" I answer for him and carry their bags in for them placing them in my room.

"Have you met El and Perrie?" I ask smiling at them. They both shake their head and follow suit when I leave the room.

"El, Perrie this is Maddy and Abbi, their the ones I met at the bookstore." I introduce them and they immediately get along. 'Can we order chinese for dinner I'm so hungry!" Maddy moaned rubbing her belly making us laugh.

"Yeah sure let me just go tell the boys." I say getting up off the couch. "I'll come!' Abbi squealed as she leaped off the couch running after me.

"Can we order chinese?" I asked walking over to the boys sitting down by the dock. Abbi rushes over to Harry and sits by him. "Hey can we get chinese?" I ask them and get cheers from them all.

I quickly call up and order all the food. The food soon comes and we gather around the table outside.

"So you met each other in a book store?" Zayn asks putting a forkful of food in his mouth. "Yeah we actually knocked each other over" Maddy laughs.

"The amount of times she's knocked someone over" Louis laughs pointing at me making me blush. "Hey Niall why don't you get your giutar and we should sing a song?" Harry exclaims.

Niall rushes inside coming back out shortly after with his guitar. we move over to the campfire and El puts wood in making it larger and Perrie and I grab blankets. we huddle around sitting on the wooden blocks as Niall begins to strum his guitar softly.

Today is gonna be the day

That they're gonna throw it back to you

By now you should've somehow

Realized what you gotta do

I don't believe that anybody

Feels the way I do, about you now

Back beat, the word was on the street

That the fire in your heart is out

I'm sure you've heard it all before

But you never really had a doubt

I don't believe that anybody

Feels the way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk are winding

And all the lights that lead us there are blinding

There are many things that I

Would like to say to you but I don't know how

Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me

And after all, you're my wonderwall

Today was gonna be the day

But they'll never throw it back to you

By now you should've somehow

Realized what you're not to do

I don't believe that anybody

Feels the way I do, about you now

And all the roads that lead you there are winding

And all the lights that light the way are blinding

There are many things that I

Would like to say to you but I don't know how

I said maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me

And after all, you're my wonderwall

I said maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me

And after all, you're my wonderwall