Girl in the Fireplace

Start from the beginning

"It's a spaceship. Brilliant! I got a spaceship on my first go," Mickey had said as they looked at the big room they appeared in. it looked a bit messy.

"It looks kind of abandoned. Anyone on board?" Rose asked.

Ivy shook her head and the Doctor spoke up, "Nah, nothing here. Well, nothing dangerous," they gave him a look, "Well, not that dangerous," still giving him a look, "You know what, I'll just have a quick scan, in case there's anything dangerous."

"So, what's the date? How far we gone?" Rose asked.

"About three thousand years into your future, give or take," Ivy spoke up next to the Doctor as he was looking over the console in front of him, through the bond, he was noticing the discomfort coming from Ivy. "Fifty first century. Diagmar Cluster, you're a long way from home, Mickey. Two and a half galaxies," he estimated.

"Mickey Smith, meet the universe. See anything you like?" Rose questioned, while Ivy and the Doctor looked at the console more. "It's so realistic!" they heard Mickey say.

"Dear me, had some cowboys in here,"

"He said that to me when I was younger," Amy told Rory.

"Got a ton of repair work going on. Now that's odd. Look at that. All the warp engines are going. Full capacity. There's enough power running through this ship to punch a hole in the universe, but we're not moving. So where's all that power going?" the Doctor rambled.

"Where'd all the crew go?" Rose asked.

"Good question. No life readings on board," the Doctor said, seeming as if he already knew.

"Daddy, I smell meat," Teddy spoke up, seemingly helping to confirm the Time Lords thoughts.

"Oh," Tony spoke up, him and some of the others were catching on.

"What?" Steve questioned with a sigh, it couldn't be too bad?

"Ivy is Death, Death looks uncomfortable, meaning a lot of Death may have occurred there, and Teddy who has strong senses smells meat, and they're questioning where the crew went. The crew is dead and body parts are being cooked," Tony theorized.

"Don't be ridiculous," Steve said.

"Can he join the six?" Ivy asked Ten quietly.

"I'm sure you're not the only one thinking that. Levi looks like he wants to strangle the man and Stephen won't stop him for long," Ten replied eyeing up the cape on Strange's back.

"Yeah, someone's cooking," Rose said.

"Sunday roast, definitely," Mickey spoke after Rose. 'Pretty sure, it's not Sunday roast,' Ivy mentally told the Doctor. 'What were you sensing?' he replied. 'People getting torn apart. I do sense the life of a child though,' she said and walked over to a part of the wall.

The Doctor noticed a door, it opened when he messed with the console, it had actually opened right where Ivy had walked too. It had a fireplace which made him curious, especially since Ivy walked right to there after saying she sensed a life, "Well, there's something you don't see in your average spaceship. Eighteenth century. French. Nice mantle. Not a hologram. It's not even a reproduction. This actually is an eighteenth century French fireplace. Double sided. There's another room through there," the Doctor said.