Ch 13 The Day After

Al woke up first, and looked at Cleo. He could feel by looking into her mind that she was sleeping. How long had they been engaged in sex, actually been coupled together? The first two times were fantastic, but the last time, it was just beyond belief. He had felt so much pressure build in himself, physically but somehow emotionally and spiritually too. He had done spells and prayed that when he finally climaxed some of his soul would go into Cleo, that how good he felt about how she looked and who she was would finally become part of her.

Somehow Al felt that he did give a little of himself, maybe more than a little of himself, to Cleo last night. Maybe he gave all of himself, but somehow after giving all of himself there was more than before. That seemed to be the logic of love; hold it tight and it diminishes, but give it away and it grows.

Albus arose, used the loo, did a shaving spell, and climbed back to the bed pulling Cleo to him.

About 6:00 AM, Cleopatra woke up. She smiled at Albus and went to the loo, and did some quick cleaning. She walked out of the bathroom, her hips swaying back and forth, her breasts bouncing, and Al saw and was turned on, but also projected to Cleo just how sexy she looked to him, how unbelievably sexy that exaggerated feminine shape was.

Cleo looked at Albus looking at her, and saw, partly because he was communicating in that mind to mind way they could share, and partly because of what she had experienced the night before, she saw the sexiest body she had ever seen or imagined, HER exaggerated sexy feminine body.

Cleo saw her body as this exaggeration of what a female should look like, this sex goddess of a body.

Cleo projected love and lust, awe and wonder, intense love for Al, radiant joy as she took the few steps to the bed. Cleo lay down in the bed on her back, spread her arms and legs and sighed, the biggest smile on her face.

They actually did not spend as much time this morning. When they were done Cleo got up and looked at herself, and Al looked at her, saying, "What a sexy voluptuous body!" He had a big smile on his face as he looked at her.

Cleopatra looked at herself. It was the same body. Her hands and feet and nose were still big, she still had a tummy. But it was hard to look at her bottom, the wide hips, the place where Al had given her so much pleasure, Oh Merlin so much pleasure, and not feel sexy. It was hard to look at her ample breasts and not feel sexy. Voluptuous? She was not quite sure what that word was, but she did have an oversize body for oversize pleasure. She was sexy! Wow!

Cleo looked and found the sexiest pair of knickers she could find. She needed sexier knickers, she thought. She looked for the right bra. She definitely needed sexier bras as well, although there was one that pushed her up and out (not that she needed anything to push her out, she was really too big already) and made her look and feel sexy.

Cleo went into the closet to see if she could find the right outfit to wear. There was one dress, all earth tones, that needed a little work. She put it on, and with spells that Ginny had showed her made sure the waist was at the right place, the skirt swayed with those sexy hips of hers. She fiddled with the neckline until it showed just enough breast and cleavage. Look at all that cleavage. She was sexy! The dress needed a little decoration. She felt like an earth goddess, and remembered the dress in Switzerland. That witch's dress had the right symbols on it, and she duplicated a few of the symbols as well as she could remember onto her dress, and fiddled with them until they were just right.

Cleo thought to herself if she was not one of those pretty anorexic thin little beauties, she was beautiful in her own earth goddess way, and for the first time in her life she was totally content to be her, in her body. All the spells that Al had used on his own and with her had worked. She turned around to Al and said, "I feel beautiful! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world, and the sexiest. I love you, Al. Thank you for making me feel SOOO good."