Ch 12 Formal Betrothal Contracts

It was Thursday, December fifteenth, and Harry was meeting Albus, Rose, Scorpius and Cleo, and their Elves, in the little room off the Great Hall.

"I've talked to Professor McGonagall," he told them, "and I want you to come back by Floo after dinner tomorrow."

"As prefects we are supposed to ride the train," Scorpius objected.

"If you survive the next few days you should not have any problem riding the train for the rest of the time you are at Hogwarts, but we have a most dangerous week that we need to get ready for," Harry sternly told Scorpius. "Don't act like too many teen-age boys that think they are invincible. You're not! I lost enough good friends about your age at The Battle of Hogwarts!"

"Yes, sir," a chastised Scorpius replied.

*

Friday right after Dinner the four and their Elves took the Floo to twelve Grimmauld Place. Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione were there to greet them.

Ginny told the youngsters, "Rose and Scorpius, you need to go next door and talk to Ron and Hermione."

"What should I do with my luggage?" Scorpius asked.

"Take it with you," Ginny said with a smirk.

"Come up to the living room, Albus, Cleo," she then told the two.

Once upstairs Harry started. "We have valid a formal betrothal contract, signed by us and by Cleo's parents, for the two of you. It will become a marriage contract once you are married, but if you sign the betrothal contract you are all but married. A freely consummated formal betrothal contract cannot be broken, and after consultation with a variety of experts we think you should consummate your relationship before you battle Jezebel and not after."

"You will let us ...?" Albus gasped.

"We want you to, actually," Ginny grinned.

"YES!" Cleo shouted.

"I'm going to give you a book to read, and I think it might be good to read and talk about it before you do it," Ginny advised. She then gave them The Witches and Wizards Graphic Guide to Married Sex.

Cleo and Al looked at each other. The barrier that they had erected, to keep their private parts private, was still there. They knew that it was about time for the magical barrier to be removed, but ...

"Do you want us to do it tonight?" Albus wondered. Albus thought, privately, that he wanted to know everything he could about pleasing Cleo. It would be embarrassing asking his father, though, or Uncle Ron. Maybe Uncle Bill. He was married to a part Veela. Maybe they knew.

"You look like you want something, Albus," Ginny thought, looking at her son.

"I don't just want to read about how to do it in a book, but no one shows you," Albus replied. "I'm a little embarrassed, to be honest. Would Uncle Bill be able to help me?"

"I'm sure Bill and Fleur would be delighted," Ginny replied. Before Albus could say anything more Ginny was on the mobile with Bill, and had arranged for the couple to go over there.

An embarrassed Albus and Cleo came through the Floo at New Shell Cottage. Bill took Albus aside, and Albus asked, ""Uncle Bill, what do I need to know before making love to Cleo? I just want to be the best lover, give Cleo all the joy that a good husband can give his wife."

"Every person, every couple is different," Bill replied. "You need to ask Cleo what feels good, and where and how you need to touch her. Try and be as in touch with her needs as possible. One of the blessings of being married to a Veela is that she can share mind to mind what she likes, and what turns her on. That is rare in married couples."