Ch 22 The Wedding Night

The magic associated with Cleopatra and Albus's wands was mostly good. A major evil was gone with the confrontations when they had killed great-grandmother and destroyed that awful knife of sacrifice. But Cleopatra was still the fertility goddess. The wedding dress that came from Switzerland only magnified this part of her personality. All of the magic that a fertility goddess would exude was out of control at the wedding. Cleo had done everything she knew to keep the magic from having an effect on the younger witches and wizards there, but that was the limit of what she did, and it strongly felt to her that it was the limit of what she could do.

Cleo caused women to want to be pregnant, with an almost overwhelming force. If you had a mate you wanted sex NOW, sex and a BABY. If you did not have a partner she made you want to find one.

She caused men to want to father babies, but not with her. She was so obviously and totally in love with Albus, and obviously Albus' mate, that there was no question of mating with her. She made men want to mate with their partner, and if you did not have a partner get one, NOW.

*

Grandmum Molly looked at Cleo and Albus, and then looked at herself. She was more aware than she usually was that she was a mother, and she wished, almost wished, thought that maybe she should have had more children. After Ginny was born times were really hard, and she and Arthur had decided to stop, but for the first time in years she was questioning her decision. It wasn't like she could do anything about it. She was in her late sixties, too old for even a witch to have more children.

Well, her daughter and daughters-in-law had given her enough grandchildren, and from the looks on some of their faces there may be more on the way. More great-grandchildren too, generations of children to know, and love, and help raise and teach.

Bill and Fleur, George and Angelina, Ginny and Harry all were looking at each other like tonight would be a night of passion, with the high probability of a baby coming in another nine months. To her shock Audrey was looking at Percy with a lust Molly had never seen, touching Percy and encouraging Percy to touch her in a way Audrey had never before been comfortable with. Audrey had been so reserved, and Molly hoped that Audrey and Percy had a night of passion ahead of them.

Molly knew that Hermione would not get pregnant. Hermione had taken care of that. Molly could accept that, and she hoped that Hermione and Ron could.

*

Fleur looked at Cleo and thought 'I'm not that old! I've always loved nursing my babies. I'm Veela, and we can have children well into our 50's. I'm still young enough, and strong enough. We have money and I can arrange it so I have plenty of time to enjoy being a mother'. She looked at Bill and said, in French, "Maybe tonight we will make a baby."

That was OK with Bill. They certainly had enough money, and Fleur was absolutely beautiful when she was pregnant or nursing. When Fleur suggested baby he let her know, "I'd love to have another baby."

When they went to their bedroom Bill was already thoroughly turned on, just contemplating making love to Fleur. He took off his clothes and sat on the edge of the bed looking at his part Veela wife.

Fleur was neither especially thin nor at all heavy, but perfectly average. This perfectly average body was covered with just the right amount of the most touchable looking and feeling skin. Fleur always had a beautiful layer of padding, never as thin as Ginny when she was playing Quidditch, always just enough padding to make her erotically touchable. There was something about the skin color too, something hard to describe, that was just luscious.

She had a moderately thin waist leading to average sized hips, maybe a little larger than average. The small waist and slightly larger than normal hips gave Fleur a fantastically erotic hip to waist ratio that just shouted out fertility. Something in her attitude shouted out fertility too! It was pretty obvious that they were not just going to make love but, if everything went the way they wanted it to, they were going to make a baby.