Kissing in the rain

Pearls of droplets, strummed down the vintage car window. Harry and I sat, watching it all unfold in front of us. The sun disappeared, leaving a trail of ashy clouds and one by one small droplets of tears began to fall from the gloomy sky onto solid ground.

'Come on' I grin, opening the car door and making my way out.

Small puddles of gold reflected faintly on the rough gravel by the sun that poked through the blue patches.

'Y/N, you can't be serious?' Harry nervously laughed, looking across from me.

I simply smiled, turning my head up into the sky. Each droplet traveled through my skin, touching every curve on my face.

The small droplets began to change, turning into a torrential downpour.

Our clothes began to clench onto our bodies, highlighting every curve.  Our hair stuck to our skin. Harry licked his lips subtilely as his eyes wandered over my body like a map. Each part of me a new place he would mark his later. He traveled his hand from one side of his car with a smug look in his face. His hand danced gently across to the other side before resting on mine. I looked down at our hands, finally interlocking them together. But he took me by surprise, pulling his hand away immediately and cupping my face. His emerald eyes looking deeply into mine before eagerly kissing my lips. It was tender, gentle. Unlike the roughness of the rain, spitting out onto our delicate skin.

'Fuck, H' I breathed into the kiss.

It didn't take long for him to pin me against the car door, attacking my neck with his lips. Small whispers sang through my lips, fading into the cool summer breeze. It danced around us, pulling at my white dress. Even though my dress felt heavy from the downpour.

He eventually pulled away, looking deeply into my eyes again. His hands found their way back to my flushed cheeks, caressing them with so much care.

'I love you, angel' he whispered.

He brought his eager lips to mine once more, caressing it with a gentle touch.

'I love you too' I whispered back through the kiss.

I pulled away for air, my hand moving strands of his curls out of his face. With that he held it in his, letting it rest on his cheek before bringing it to his mouth. Each knuckle softly touched with care by his lips.

We stood out in the rain for what felt like an eternity. Our eyes staring with adoration. Our lips hungrily kissing with passion. Our hands touching with tenderness and care. I felt safe around him. Secure.

'We should probably head back inside' he whispered, not once taking his eyes of me.

'We probably should' I too can't look away.

It was like the perfect ending to a movie. The perfect finishing story to our book and no one, not anyone could ever stop us...