Sweet feeling

The sweet feeling of the early morning sunrise

The sweet feeling of the early morning sunrise. The golden rays warming your skin. But the sight of your sleepy husband is more warming and cute. His light freckles dotted all over his cheeks and nose. His previously soft hair now rugged and knotted by the ends. He had one hand around your belly, the feeling so soft and gentle.

Last night you had told him something really important. Something you both been wanting.

'I'm pregnant baby' you giggle slightly, nuzzling your face in the crook of his neck.

A smile softly placed on his skin and you kiss his collarbone lightly.

'Oh love... I'm going to be a dad' he lets out a few tears.

'Yeah baby' you wipe his tears away.

It was really sweet, sharing a few tears.

Giggles. That's the first thing he hears as he slowly shifts comfortably to look at you. A big smile on his face as his hand rubs your belly in a calming manner.

'Morning love' he whispers.

His face now nuzzled in the crevice of your neck, leaving love bites. Your hands find their way to his curls.

'Morning' you reply.

The tee of his falling just above the knee. Morning hair scattered all over the place. Your lips soft and ready to be kissed and he does so, leaning in slowly. His nose brushing against yours as they meet. It's soft and delicate. Like wings of butterflies. But no longer heaven when he pulls away, leaving your lips bare. You whine slightly only for him to chuckle. His lips giving one last peck before he gets up, walking into the en-suite bathroom that connected the bedroom. You take his absence as an opportunity. Standing closely to the mirror, you lift your tee up slightly so you can admire your belly, looking at it from all angles.

'Hi there baby' you coo, placing your hand over your belly.

It's almost overwhelming, the realisation kicking that soon you'll be parents. Harry snakes his arm around your waist, placing his hand on yours as he rests his head on your shoulder.

'You look beautiful' he compliments.

He's leaving small love bites along the way. His other hand snaking around your waist. You let out a blush, cheeks all rosy. But he loved it. Thought it looked cute on you.

'Thank you' you whisper.

And with that, you spend the morning all cozied in bed while he whispers sweet, loving words to your belly.