Baby stuff 🥺🌼

Harry and his little angel (for the sake of this story his baby is a girl)

'There's my angel' he coos, scooping her up from your arms.

She'll always stick his cross necklace into her mouth, when sitting on his lap. 'Taste yummy, doesn't it angel?' He looks down at her with a big smile.

Baths are his favourite. 'Shh.. shh, angel. Jus' water' he coos, bathing her for the first time. You were so hesitant and scared you'd hurt her. So he pressed a kiss to your temple and assured you that your feelings were valid. 'S'alright, love. S'okay to be scared'. Then he comforted her wailing tears after changing her into her pj onesie.

He loves reading as you can tell. Glasses resting in the bridge of his nose as he reads his now three year old daughter a bedtime story. Sometimes for the hell of it, he would make it up. 'and the princess lived happily ever after'.

Painting her nails, doing her makeup, dress up and tea parties. She'll pretend to pour tea into his cup and give him a plastic cake slice. 'Mhmm, delicious. Did you make it all by yourself?' He asks her. She nods her head, eyes beaming with joy.

'Look mummy..' you look up to find your husband in a pink tutu and wings. 'Aww look at my two precious' you coo.

'Can't touch that, angel.. shh.. shh, S'alright' he coos. She's sitting on his lap, flailing her arms over the controller. She wails as he scolds her but soon quiets down when he comforts her tears, resting her head over his shoulder.

His three year old sleeping against his arms as he's working on a song in the home studio. He looks down at his angel and presses a drawn-out kiss to her forehead. Gently without waking her, he rests her head over his shoulder, carrying her to bed.

Summer barbecues with family, cooing at his angel as she sits on his lap. She's again, sticking his cross necklace into her mouth. Conversations are thrown here and there but he seems too distracted to listen.

'She's hungry, love' he gently holds her up against your breast. 'Come on angel, that's it' he coos helping her latch onto your breast. While you hold her securely on your arms, you rest your body against him, letting him press a drawn-out kiss to your temple. 'She's so precious' he whispers.

Peek a boo.. fits of giggles echo the bedroom as she stares at her silly father. Raspberry kisses are her favourite too.

'Go back to sleep, love' he encourages as the monitor crackles.

He's holding her so close. As if she might slip away from his grasp. 'Shh.. shh, the monsters gone and your daddy's here' he sings softly. 'Beautiful.. beautiful.. beautiful, beautiful girl'.

Booping her little nose with her stuffed bunny while making puckering noises.  She's giggling, flailing her arms in the air. 'Mwah' he gently presses her bunny to her nose.

Aeroplanes as he spoons her baby food. She's grinning, flailing her arms and legs out as she's excitedly waiting for her spoonful of  food.

Resting on his chest as they nap.