Breeding kink 🍑🍑 {smut}

'Fu-uck.. Harry, please' she whines.

'Jus' one more, love. I promise' he thrusts, shooting his cum inside of her.

He doesn't stop, going feral until she begs for him to stop with desperate, teary eyes. He does stop eventually, shooting his load once more inside of her.

'Jus' need you to hold still' he tells her, keeping his cock balls deep.

She's a hot, flustered mess, shaking around him as he keeps still inside of her.

'S'alright, love. Almost done' he comforts her.

When he's done, he pulls out slowly, making sure cum doesn't leak out of her cunt. He's no longer pressed to her back, whispering a 'need to fill you up with my seeds' 'that's it, got you all full of my seeds' 'jus' need to make sure *thrusts hard* I give you all of my fucking seeds, love' 'yeah, love.. gonna give me a baby?' 'gonna put a baby in there'.

He's so sure of it now, seeing he fucked her so many times, held his cum inside of her, his cock to the hilt of her.

'Definitely put a baby in there, love. Sure of it' he whispers.

He's nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck, placing his hand over her belly. She can feel it too.. and after one month, she sits with him by the bathroom counter, nervously waiting. When her phone buzzes, he's quick to hold the pregnancy stick in has hands, tears stinging his eyes as he reads the two lines. Positive.