You're drunk and he takes care of you

The drive home much different when you're drunk. Especially when you start rambling on about your shitty day. Then all of a sudden you crank up the music, belting out words to a song. Harry of course finding this very amusing.

'Whaaaat?' You drunkly ask him.

Once back at home, he would carry you inside and take you upstairs. By now your tired eyes are trailing up and down his figure, licking your lips slightly.

'Y/N, not tonight baby' he whispers softly.

You just pout and whine, puffing out air. Harry can't help the giggle falling from his lips.

'Come on baby. Don't be like that' he sighs.

You pout even more but somehow manage a giggle. Harry by now is wiping away your makeup. He brushes the makeup wipe delicately over your skin, smiling when you ramble about something.

'and they say french is the language of love. But like that's bullshit cause you ain't french' you compliment, making Harry blush slightly.

He would help you brush your teeth and help you out of your dress. A little whining from your end.

'God, why can't it be simple for a woman take of her dress' you huff out of frustration.

'Babe, let me do it' Harry ushers.

You let your arms flail and slouch on the bed while he takes it off. Then he would kiss your nose and help you put on his tee before pecking your lips and saying Goodnight. Instinctively you tangle your bodies together. His hand gently trailing up and down your back to help you fall asleep. But it's gonna be a while because you're still rambling on about something. Words incoherent. Once all is quiet, he looks to see you finally sleeping.

'I love you Angel' he whispers, placing a kiss to your hair.

His eyes now closing, lulling him to sleep.