moving in {smut}

little pecks, intimate sex. that's all you've been doing, avoiding unpacking boxes.

'need' you peck his lips again. 'need to unpack boxes'.

he places love bites all over your delicate skin while brushing his finger along your lips.

'please.. H' you stutter.

he lets out a soft hum, pressing firm kisses along your jaw. his hands tugging at your waistline. with a soft moan, you tangle your hands in his curls.

'we can unpack later' he bruises your skin with his lips. 'or tomorrow'.

every minute of the day he's sucking against the softness of your skin, leaving small love hearts there. he's roaming his calloused hands over your figure, fucking in slow and gentle. he's whispering softly 'you're my home, my comfort' 'my world' 'my universe' and when the sun begins to set, he's resting his head in the crook of your neck, whispering a love letter to your delicate skin. then he looks up to meet your gaze, the orange glow highlighting your sweaty skin. you cup his face in your hands, brushing your thumb over his blush lips.

'feels like home already' you confess.

he leans in, nudging his nose against yours. then traces his lips up your jaw, pressing a firm kiss to the beginning of your ear.

'it really does' he whispers.

and you can feel him smile against your skin. he begins to trail his lips down your glistening skin, taking time to cherish your breasts. he kneads on one of them with his calloused hand while sucking, biting the other with his gritted teeth. then he gives the same attention to the other before giving your nipples a short peck. he traces his lips to your stomach, leaving open mouth kisses.

'H.. i' you stammer with your words. '..unpack'.

he mumbles a 'tomorrow.. love' and begins to scatter love hearts all over your belly.

•••

first morning and he's nudging his nose against yours, tracing shapes to the softness of your skin. he's whispering how much he loves you.

'love you too' you whisper.

and he's taking his time, sucking and biting on your breasts and devouring your figure. he's thrusting with such tenderness, whispering promises and when all your unpacking is done, that's when you finally feel at home.