Only angel part 9 {smut}

He'd give her the fucking universe if he could.. so when he tiredly walks into the bedroom to find her asleep on his side of the bed, he can't help but rush to her and stroke her hair with his fingers. She stirs in her sleep, fluttering her eyes open. Her arms wrap around him and she immediately tangles her body against his. She didn't realise how late it was. Just sat waiting for him until she snuggled under the covers and closed her pretty eyes.

'Missed you' she whispers, sitting on his lap, straddling him.

A strangled moan falls from his lips. His face buries into the crook of her neck. She strokes his hair, softly cooing. She can tell that he's warm out. Eyes heavy lidded.

'Missed you too' he whispers.

She can barely contain herself, rocking her hips back and forth, feeling him fully inside of her. He's too tired to give her what she really wants. Promised to treat her next time. Which was probably going to be tomorrow morning. So she takes the lead, riding on his cock as he lays there, admiring, devouring her body. Fuck she feels so good around him, cunt dripping with pre cum. She confessed to him that she fucked herself with her fingers while she waited for him. She really needed him so bad. Needed to have his dick in her tight pussy for as much as she could handle. He dipped his finger into her wet folds mumbling apologies that he couldn't aid her with what she needed. But he was here now. Even in his tired state, he still made time for her. Always.

'Fuck.. baby' he grunts. 'Doing so well for me'.

It's those little encouragements that fuels her energy, rocking her hips at a faster pace.

'Just this once.. daddy's tired' he tells her.

She'd protest against him. But she could see how tired was. He barely had any energy left to buckle his hips to meet her thrusts.. and he did try. But she pressed his hips down, whispering a 'let me take care of you daddy'. He did tangle his hand through her hair, eyes admiring her face. Her eyes so vibrant, lips soft, hair a silver touch kissed under the moonlight. Every part of her body is kissed under the moonlight, making her look like a rare antique statue worth millions of money.

'What?' She asks him.

He can't help but blush, hands pulling her body gently to his.

'Jus' beautiful love' he whispers in her hair, leaving a delicate kiss there.

Now she's blushing, burying her face in the crook of his neck as she rides him. It's just so intimate this way, feeling skin against skin. Even after orgasming, he's keeping her close, his cock stilled inside of her. She gives his nose a kiss, giggling as she rests her head back to his chest. She leaves a few gentle kisses there. His hand grips her waist tighter in appreciation. Everything she does, he'll always appreciate it.

'Rest your eyes, love' he encourages. 'I'll be right here in the morning'.

She's smiling widely, holding onto him tightly as if he would slip away. She once dreamt that he did. Called him at an ungodly hour but he assured her he wasn't going to be stupid enough to let the love of his life walk away. 'I'd be an idiot, love.. now go back to sleep. Need me to sing?'. She remembered his soft voice singing songbird to drift her eyes back to sleep. She did, holding onto her spare pillow tightly as if it was him holding her. She remembered that one night he rushed to her aid, holding her in arms as she quietly cried into his chest. 'Can't lose you'. He softly brushed his hands to her cheeks, eyes pouring out love for her. 'Fuck me, H.. as if it's our last time together' and he did. She felt like she was floating in heaven, God looking down at them as if he was seeing opera. She felt his soul touch hers like never before. She felt his lips discover new places he's never touched before and she hoped and prayed for him to stay like this with her forever. Silk sheets barely covering their naked body. Like Roman marble statues. He stared at her, stroking his hand through her hair to bring her back to reality. His body laying sideways, one leg over hers, hips pressed together. It was pure art looking at it. 'Angel..' he tapped her shoulder a few times, her body convulsing after the most amazing orgasm she ever had. She turned her head around, eyes glossy with tears. He tangled her on top of him, letting her cry into his shoulder. His hand softly stroked her hair. 'Shh.. shh, angel. I'm right here' he cooed. Eventually she fell asleep in his arms, his eyes admiring her for second before sleep took over him.. and that's what he doing right now, admiring her peaceful state, eyes slowly drifting to sleep.