moonage daydream {smut} part 2

you're sniffing cocaine too

you're sniffing cocaine too. a faint line just above his pubic bone.. and with innocent eyes, staring at him, you pass your tongue over it.

'fucking hot' he grunts.

he does too. against your ass, slapping his hand against it after.

then he turns you around. eyes dripping with lust.

he reaches for your panties. rips them apart. brushes his thumb over your glistening slit.

exquisite.

again.. sticky, hot summer. sweaty bodies. high on cocaine.

he lifts you up, carrying you to the bedroom. burnt orange walls. silk sheet. desire between you two. his cock buries into your soaking cunt, a small grunt leaving his mouth.

euphoria.

you feel his cock in between your walls.. raw and rough against your flesh.

hot.. no condom.

you're tight. cunt stretching around him and he sighs, burying his face in the crook of your neck.

'heaven.. jus' heaven' he mumbles.

he's fucked so many women. going feral. no condoms. rough. careless.. and he wants that with you too.

but fuck. your cunt.. it's paradise.

'oh shit' he curses.

he stills, basking in this feeling. then slowly rolls his hips. he's gentle at first. your cunt adjusting to his size. but in minutes, slams hard.

'fu-uck' you stutter.

you bite down on his shoulder, clawing at his skin, your breasts bouncing, body following his harsh thrusts.

'tight.. fuck so tight' he's seeing stars.

something changes. eyes soft. mouth tender against your skin. he's slowing down. cheeks blushing. your sweaty figure, beautiful.

again.. it could just be the cocaine talking. mind fuzzy. in a haze. but the effect is long gone.

there's that head tilting. your soft eyes gazing at his.

fuck. i'm in love.

and truth is.. you're falling for him too, whispering a make love to me, pretty.

and he does, fucking with tenderness, releasing streaks of his cum inside your cunt.

devine.

you do too, walls clenching. spent cock softening. he collapses against you. exhausted. then slowly, he pulls out.

it's quiet for a while. his eyes gazing at your face.

there's that fuzzy feeling. butterflies fluttering in the pit of his stomach.

fuck..