I mi-miss you part 2

The sun light is dancing harshly around the room and you begin to curl under the duvet, blocking any light. The FaceTime call wasn't enough to stop yourself from feeling this way. If anything it made things worse, knowing it was just a phone call. A reminder that he is half the world away.

'God, I hate myself' you groan, throwing a pillow at the mirror in front of you.

You notice the slight changes in your appearance. Your face is much paler than before. Your hair is messy. Your lips chapped. Tears begin to fall and you can't help but hide yourself further under the duvet. You haven't showered for at least a week. You haven't been eating properly too.

Your phone begins to vibrate on the nightstand but you don't bother to pick it up. You can't face hearing Harry's voice if it's him calling. You don't want him to worry about you anymore.

The sound of the door opening and shutting, startles you but you don't move. Instead you begin to block out everything. Soft footsteps echoes through the hallway but you don't pay any attention. Harry's voice mumbles in between the sheets as the bed dips. He softly brushes his hand to your lips.

'Haz?' You question.

His tired eyes look at yours. He's exhausted. Worn out but he's concerned about you. Always has been and always will be. You begin to cry, burying your face into his chest.

'Shh, baby. I've got you' he comforts.

His hand softly shapes circles on your back under the tee of his you've been wearing. His emerald eyes tearing up slightly.

'I'm sorry baby' his lips quiver from the tears falling down his cheek.

You wipe them away with the pad of your thumbs.

'This isn't your fault, teddy bear' you whisper.

He can't help but cry harder, feeling like his mind is going into a spiral of self hatred. Why didn't I see this coming. Why didn't I see the signs. Why didn't I do better. You could see it in his eyes. Emerald turning into grey. You could tell he was blaming himself for this. You gently kiss his lips, running your hand through his hair.

'Baby, there are always going to be good and mostly bad days. But this isn't your fault. It isn't my fault either' you assure him.

Your hands intertwine with his and he gently places a kiss to it.

'I just wish I could make this easier for you' he whispers.

You both tiptoe quietly down stairs to the kitchen. His hands holding you close to him. He begins to boil the water, making coffee for the both of you. The last time you felt like this he helped you through it, making sure you've eaten enough, playing your favourite music, helping you take your meds. The little things. It took you a month to finally get out of that state of mind. But there was uncertainty about it. What if it happens again.

'Go make yourself comfortable in the garden, I'll make us some breakfast' he ushers.

The sun is shining beautifully in the sky. No clouds in sight. You make your way to the back garden but he gently grabs your hand, stopping you in your tracks.

'I love you. Don't forget that' he smiles.

There's a hint of fear in his voice. Fear of losing you. Fear of being pushed away.

'I love you too' you whisper.

The warmth felt good on your skin. The sound of birds chirping felt nice to hear. The fragrant flowers danced around your nose. The smell of coffee warmed your heart. Slowly but surely your mind begins to clear again.

'Have you taken your meds?' Harry asks as he places everything on the table.

He knew that you were forgetful sometimes. That maybe that was the cause for your depression.

'Fuck, I haven't' you begin to let tears fall.

'Shh it's okay love. Don't worry' he comforts.

Harry always reminded you to take your meds at the start of the day but lately with him on tour, it slipped your mind. That's why you couldn't figure out why you've been feeling this way.

'Come on love, let's get you back on track' he whispers.

You nod your head, nuzzling your face into his side. People come and go in your life. You love and you loose people. But Harry is here to stay. He even wants to marry you someday. Have children with you. You rest your head on his lap, taking in everything. From the fresh breeze to his god like face. Things were becoming clearer and hopefully better.