Only angel part 7 {smut}

She's still a panting mess, staring at herself in front of the mirror. Her makeup is smeared, her eyes are heavy lidded, her hair is fisted in his hand as he keeps her in place. She's trying to look away but he won't let her, choking on her throat to keep her still.

'Don't fucking move' he growls lowly.

and she doesn't, watching him devour her naked body like it's a piece of art. His hands are cupping her breasts, his hot breath fanning over her delicate skin. He's hungry again, wanting nothing more than to thrust his cock back into her aching cunt.. and he almost does, brushing his tip ever so slightly over her swollen clit. She gasps along with a small whimper, gripping onto the soft fabric of his shirt to steady herself.

'Fu-uck' she whispers, biting her lips.

She can feel her cunt throbbing from his previous actions. But she still craves him. She still needs him. Deep within her core.. and so she pulls his dick into her hands and without warning sinks into him. Her cunt nice and warm just for him. He lets her clench around him a few times before thrusting at a slower pace this time. His eyes, not once do they ever leave hers. Mesmerised by her. She's so innocent and sweet and.. fucking hot.

'Fu-uck.. angel' he throws his head back, closing his eyes shut.

He's seeing heaven, stars aligning in his vision, god whispering 'her body is your temple' and fuck that's all true. Her body is his temple and he'll do whatever he wants with it. She's taking the lead now, turning to face him. Her legs wrap around his waist, face buried into the crook of his neck. She can feel his cock thrusting in and out of her with ease, she can hear their skin slapping together and she can see his soft eyes pouring out this new profound love he has for her.

'I fucking love you.. I fucking do' he chokes on his words.

She pulls him closer, breaths fanning over each other's mouths, hearts beating at the same rhythm. Made for each other.. and they were.

'and I love you too' she whispers in his ear before placing a drawn-out kiss under his ear.

He's now holding her in his arms, caressing her cheeks as he thrusts into her once again. She gasps, whimpering as she feels the roughness of his skin against hers.

'One more.. yeah?' He's been asking her that for the fifth.. six.. tenth time.

She can't really remember. His hands grip at her waist, encouraging her to meet his thrusts and she does. A little messy but she does.

'That's it angel.. do it for me' he whispers, staring down at her.

She's crying out, blinking sweat that's stinging her eyes. Her mind going places she's never been. She feels connected, feels good, feels alive. Her back arches involuntarily and he takes that as an opportunity to draw love hearts on her nipples before burying her breasts into his mouth.

'Blue' he mumbles into her breast while needing the other.

Her movements stop, cupping his face in her hands as she tilts her head in confusion.

'Blue.. safe word' he rushes his words out, eager to finish what he had started.

She's feeling all soft inside, melting at his touch, cunt clenching around him as she sinks into him further. If that was even possible.

He knew she needed that safe word. That she needed to know that he cared for her, allowing her body to handle all that it could.. and even though he likes things rough, he'll always have a soft spot just for her. She tangles her hands in his ear, whispering the word blue and that was it. He pulled out of her, leaning his head against hers and brushing his thumbs over her cheeks.

'H..' she can barely say anything through clouded vision.

But her actions are enough for him. She's pushing her aching cunt against him, waiting for his cock. He aligns himself against her entrance, gathering her juices before thrusting back into her.

'Fu-uck, baby' she curses, burying her face into the crook of his neck.

She can feel herself clench around him, she can feel his cock pulsating in her soaking cunt. He brings his lips to hers before trailing them down to her breasts again. He sucks on them, feeling her nipples harden under his touch. With that she arches her back, fisting his hair tightly in her hands. He's picking up his pace, buckling his hips as hard as he can. While doing so his lips continue to suck on her breasts messily. Her hips jerk with every thrust. Hands holding onto the walls to keep herself steady. Legs wrapping around his torso to feel more of him. He could go all night, lose sleep over it just to keep fucking her. Be his little slut. But he knows she wouldn't be able to handle that. The most she's ever done is cockwarming till morning. Then as a reward for her being patient with him, he fucked her, holding her by the hips to fill her up to the brim with his cum.

'Handling my cock so well, love' he praises.

He's hungry, greedy for her pussy and he just can't get enough of it. The room smells of strong sex. Their sex. Men are coming and going, taking a good look at the two feasting each other. Animalistic sounds are coming from his lips. Growling and grunting as he thrusts deep, hard and heavy.

'Gonna cum for me, darling?' He whispers in her ear.

She can barely speak, mind foggy from this mind blowing sex. Every time gets better and better. She can feel herself reaching her high, clenching around him and he's almost there too. With a few heavy, deep thrusts, they finally come together. His cock pressed to the hilt of her as he rides of his high.

'Fuck, princess. Might have to carry you home' he chuckles.

She can feel her cunt throbbing with pain as he slowly pulls out. She winces, digging her nails to his skin.

'I know, love' he coos, wishing he could just keep himself buried deep within her.

But they're in a club. No less two meters away from a few guys jerking off, watching their little live porno performance.

'Please..' she begs, trying to reach for him but he jerks away.

Instead he pulls his pants up, buckling his belt. His eyes never once looking away from her glistening cunt. God it shimmered under the light. Cum leaking onto the floor, pooling around her legs. She whines and protests but gives in, letting him put her dress back on. They scurry pass the dance floor and hastily buckle into the passengers seat. Heat rising in between her legs. She squeezes them shut, closing her eyes as he turns his head around. One hand on the steering wheel as the other grips her headrest to put the car in reverse. It's 2:57 in the morning so she simply sends them a text saying 'staying at a friends house, sorry for the late text'. He smirks, knowing fully well he'll have her in between his teeth, making her squirm underneath him, begging for him to stop. As he's driving passed empty streets, he feels her hands fiddle with his belt, pulling his cock out so she could press the tip harshly with her finger. He hisses, taking in a shaky breath.

'Don't fucking test me' he growls, shooting her hand away.

She huffs, crossing her arms. But she can't stay mad at him for so long. Finally feeling full again, when he takes her to bed. She's on top of him, sinking into his cock while resting her head to his chest.

'Night my angel' he whispers softly.

He's content to see her needy enough to have him inside of her for the whole night till morning. He's happy to drift of into dreamland knowing he's going to wake up with her cunt wrapped nicely around him. She is too, happy to feel him fully. To feel connected on a deeper level. He can hear light snores slipping from her lips. His eyes gazing down at her. He gently repositions himself comfortably, accidentally stirring her awake.

'Go back to sleep, baby' he encourages, stroking her hair.

He teases her, unexpectedly bucking his hips into her. She gasps but smiles into the softness of his skin, slowly falling back to sleep. Her light snores echoes through the room. He presses a drawn-out kiss to her forehead before sleep takes over him too.