sex is on fire part 2 {smut}

he can be soft too. same position. your legs resting against his thighs. chest heaving with anticipation. he goes in. slowly this time, watching his own cock bury into your cunt.

small whimpers, love making. hands resting against your hips to keep you steady. that's the feeling of home to him.

he's mumbling 'fuck, baby' 'ti amo fiore' (I love you flower) 'just wanna make love to ya forever.. even when we're old'.

and there's something so special about this, revelling in this blissful feeling. your fingers brushing against the expanse of his velvet tattoos. dancing across his ferns. twisting the ends of his hairs between your fingers and when you release, it's with a 'i love you' muttered into his chest.

now resting your head against his chest, wrapping your legs around his waist and arms around his neck. he holds you close, thrusting sloppily as his own orgasm releases, filling your cunt with his juices.

he holds you still, strangled cries escaping his lips as he mumbles a 'i love you too' in your hair.

aftercare is super important even when he's rough. he'll brush a wet towel against your flower, scattering kisses to your thighs. then belly, breasts and neck. he'll help you shower, help you get dressed and bring you food and water.

this right here, is yours and his little piece of heaven.