Yellow

All he needed to do was look at his precious girl and it would remind him of you. Her eyes, smile. Even the way she talks.

'S'okay baby. You'll manage. But promise me to tell her about me someday. Yeah?' You choke out.

'Please Y/N, don't go' he chokes.

'I have to baby. Goodbye H' you manage through tears.

'Daddy, where's Mummy?' Her soft, cute voice fills the room.

He can't contain it any longer. Tears spilling down his face. She skips along to sit on his lap, cuddling into his chest. Even the way she walked reminded him of you.

'She's g-gone' he simply states.

'Where?' She asks.

He lets out a small chuckle as he plays with her curls. Something he did with you. Her eyes furrow in confusion and her lips press together.

'She's up there now' he points up to the ceiling.

It didn't take long for her to realise what he meant. Tears prick her eyes and she clings onto his shirt. Something you did when you were upset.

'Shh baby' he coos.

In all honesty, he couldn't handle the situation. Didn't know how to. So he sat in silence, letting her cry until she had no strength to go on.

'Princess, mummy will always be here. In your heart' he places his hand to her chest.

She places her hand on top of his, nuzzling her head into his. That reminded him of the long drives, carrying you to bed because you were too tired to even make any effort in walking. Your head would nestle into his neck, leaving small pecks.

'Do you want me to tell you about her?' He asks.

She nods her head. Eyes softly looking up at him in curiosity. He told everything. From the first time they met to the adventurous travels. She knew that one day she would do the same. Walk in her footsteps.

'Maybe one day I'll show you the villa we stayed at on our honeymoon' he suggests.

She excitedly nods her head.

'I love you flower' he whispers, giving a kiss to her cheek.

'I love you too daddy' she giggles.

Although life may be hard for the Styles family, he'll always find a way to keep his girl happy,