rough sex after pregnancy

rough sex after giving birth three months ago.

his emerald eyes are dark. lust pooling at his irises. his skin, glowing under the en-suit chandelier.

'spread those pretty legs for me, love' he commands.

pressing your back against the mirror, you slowly open your legs wide. just. for. him. and with a smirk, he traces the outline of your glistening slit with his thumb, brushing against it with gentle strokes. you grit your teeth together, silencing any noise you make. but you can't help the small moan that accidentally slips out of your pretty mouth, making his smirk grow wider. his other hand gently cups your face, brushing the pad of his other thumb over your lips with tenderness.

'fu-uck' you stutter, closing your eyes shut

he's still brushing against your clit tenderly while pressing against it and dipping his fingers into your soaking cunt, feeling your honey.

'fuckin' art, angel' he whispers lowly into your ear.

then he trails open mouth kisses down your jaw all the way to your breasts. your hands are pressed against the mirror, a panting mess when he begins to fuck two fingers into your aching cunt, making you gasp. his gritted teeth bite at your nipples, then takes one into his mouth, greedily sucking it. he gives the same attention to the other before dragging his tongue back up to your jaw, where he bruises it with love hearts.

you're aching cunt is still sensitive since giving birth three months ago, making you whimper slightly under his touch.

'Handsome- ' you quiver.

he stops his actions, his soft eyes searching yours. then he places a gentle kiss to your forehead, mumbling apologies.

's'alright, handsome.. jus' give me a minute' you tell him.

he's brushing hair out of your face, teeth accidentally knocking against yours in a messy kiss.. and then he's dipping his fingers into your soaking cunt again, trailing love hearts down your neck to your collarbone and just above your breasts. again your whimpering.. this time for more. he speeds up his thrusts, hearing your desperate, gentle voice. 'need more'..

'fuckin' beautiful..' he mumbles in between your skin.

there's an intense feeling in the pit of your stomach. his thrusts taking you to the edge.. and you arch your back, whimpering and shaking around him. your heart is racing, breaths are staggered as your hot juices coat over his digits nicely. he pulls out, bending on his knees. your cunt looks like heaven and it tastes like it too when he licks a few strips.

'mhmm.. taste exquisite' he breaths lightly against your cunt.

your cheeks are flustered, chest rising and falling rapidly as you pant, eyes quickly closed shut. without warning he lifts you off the counter, turns you around and grips your hair.

'look at you, angel.. sexy as fuck' he compliments.

you have to bite down on your bottom lip with gritted teeth, avoiding your cheeks to blush. while doing so he places featherlight kisses to your back, sucking and biting at your most sensitive parts before trailing his fingers down your spine. he travels between your ass cheeks, dipping his finger back into your cunt.

it's soaking wet.. again.

'so, angel..' he begins to quicken his pace. 'what do you want?'

his voice is low and raspy, his breath fanning over your heated skin. you're trying to say something.. anything as he does assaults to your cunt, fucking in violently. but the words just don't come out.

he stops what he's doing and asks you again 'what do you want, precious?'.

you finally look up at him with lust filled eyes and with a gentle motion, move his fingers across to your belly.

'need you in 'ere' you whisper.

he presses your cheek against the marble counter, whispering a 'still fuckin' sexy, love'. then he brushes the tip of his cock against your clit before entering your fruit slowly. you can feel that initial discomfort as his cock stretches out your walls. but he doesn't move yet, letting you adjust. his arm drapes over your shoulder, pressing his hand firmly against your belly and a soft moan falls from your pretty mouth.

'fucking gorgeous, angel' he whispers, slowly thrusting into you.

a soft stutter of his name makes his heart squeeze out of his chest, feeling like he's floating in heaven.

'such a delicate flower' he whispers.

he's pressing hot, heavy kisses against your back, leaving wet trails. he's thrusting deep and heavy, leaving an imprint of his cock against the inside your skin.

'you feel it, love?' he asks, voice low ad gravelly against your flushed skin.

you moan at the feeling. your hands finding they're way to his curls, tangling in them. you're almost at the edge, reaching your second orgasm and he can feel it, burying his cock to the hilt of you.

'come on.. cum for me, precious' he encourages.

it's the tenderness of the nickname and the long, hard final thrusts that makes you cum hard, his cock burying in your hot juices.. the feel of it warm against his flesh makes him buckle his hips and still inside of you as streaks of his own juices mixes with yours.

'fuck that was hot' he murmurs against your skin, leaving featherlight kisses there.

he begins to brush a hot wet towel over your delicate bud. your eyes weary from exhaustion. he leans in to press a soft kiss to your lips and then mumbles a 'i love you'.

'i love you too'..