Only angel part 15 {smut}

She fell asleep, with his cock in her mouth. An hour ago, she pressed a kiss to his tip before sinking his cock into her mouth, then she laid onto his abdomen, stroking his balls while watching whatever was on tv.

'Such a pretty sight' he complimented, making her blush.

His hand began to stroke her hair, the other massaging one of her breast in appreciation. He could hear her soft moan slip from her pretty mouth, her hot vibration making him buckle his hips suddenly in the air. She lets out a whine, reaching for his cock and bringing it back to her mouth.

'Sorry, angel' he apologises.

She's been in that position for at least an hour, saliva pooling around him. But he didn't care. She's trying to keep her eyes open, stroking his length that isn't fitted into her mouth but she can't.

'Tired baby?' He asks her.

She pops him out of her mouth, shaking her head although her tired eyes say otherwise. She simply rests her head again, keeping him warm in her mouth. Soon her eyes closes and she drifts off to sleep. His heart melts at the sight, light snores, chest rising and falling at a steady rhythm. He brings the sheets over her naked body, resting her head on a pillow to bring more comfort. She stirs slightly but nestles back into her dreamland state. He's staring down at her with such love. His love right here, right now, keeping him warm. He continues to stroke her hair, gazing back up to the tv. His eyes are also droopy, slowly drifting into dreamland himself. The soft sounds of the tv and his light snores, wakes her from her peaceful dream. She feels his breaths, steady. His hand massaging her breast fallen to his side. She slowly pops out of his cock and shuffles up the bed where Harry instinctively wraps his arm around her in his unconscious state. She switches the tv off and slowly falls back to sleep. Her mind taking her to light blue dreams. She's content to be his, hoping that he won't slip away from her. But how could he. He loves her too much.