Only angel part 4 {smut}

'I need..' she drags her fingers across his stomach. 'you' it's barely a whisper.

He watches as her fingers dances across his velvet tattoos. His breath becoming staggered is they find their way to the hem of his sports shorts. She's lifting them up, sliding her hand through and palming his cock. The tip is already covered in precum. He hisses, jerking away from her when she touches it.

'Fuck baby, do you have a death wish or something' he teases.

She simply presses her fingers over the tip with more force. Her eyes are filled with lust. So much lust.

'Fu-uck' he winces, collapsing on the bed.

His body is jerking away from her, begging for her to relieve the pain he feels. She runs her finger down all the way to the base, needing him before pulling his cock out. He snaps his head at her, watching her every move.

'Looks fucking gorgeous' her sultry eye stares at him.

She leans her head down, resting her lips at the tip. Her eyes are bashing at his and before he can say anything she swallows him whole. All the way down to the base. Her nose nestled in between his balls. He lets out a strangled moan, closing his eyes shut.

'Shit, fuck, f-fuck, fuck' he moans out.

He's only just taught her this morning how to fuck his cock with her mouth and now she's deep throating him.

While sucking him off she reaches down to lift her dress. Her fingers dances across her delicate bud before she dips them in. He's prying away from her, wanting to be the one who's fucking her cunt with his fingers. But he's such in a euphoric daze, he's struggling to do so. She smirks up at him, satisfied that she has him under her control.

'Please, Y/N' he begs. 'Lemme feel ya'.

She shakes her head at him, laughing softly. Her vibration pushes him to the edge. His hips jerk upwards, meeting her thrusts and she gags.

'Fuck.. f-fuck, fuck' he spews out moan after moan.

Just as he's about to cum, her lips leave his cock. A frustrated sigh falls from his lips.

'What the actual fu- ' he's cut off by her soaking cunt sliding down on his shaft.

They both let out a harmonious moan as she feels his cock buried deep. She doesn't move yet, letting his cock stretch her out. Harry takes the opportunity to brush his hand passed her clothed breasts all the way up to her neck, gripping it tightly. She looks at him shocked when a smirk plays on his lips.

'Don't fucking move' he grunts lowly.

She sits impatiently still, trying her hardest not to move. She feel his cock pulsating, causing her to clench around him a couple of times.

'Fuck, angel' he groans from the feeling.

While all of this is happening, her parents are in the other room asleep. Of course they would never let any guy in her room. God forbid it. but he's an exception. 'Such a gentleman' they would say.

If only they knew she was no virgin. No saint. No angel.

'Please' she begs, unintentionally gyrating her hips around him.

He grips her neck tighter, blocking her airways a little.

'Did I fucking tell you to move?' he raises his eye at her.

She simply shakes her head, slipping out a soft no. Her cunt is aching for some type of friction. Eyes stinging with tears as he watches her whimper. He loves full control over her, watching her beg for him. She'll always beg for him. Like a little child pleading for candy. She gasps when he buckles his hip upwards. To the hilt of her. She can feel him fully. Then he stills in her again, leaving her in a sexual frustration.

'I'm fucking begging you. For the love of God, fuck me' she pleads.

That's all he needs to hear. He rolls on top of her and slams his cock deep within her, causing her to let out a loud moan. He immediately covers her mouth, her moans now muffled into his soft skin.

'You want me to get fucking caught, princess?' He grunts, thrusting in harder.

She shakes her head, fisting her sheets as he keeps going in harder and faster. Her body is shaking, following along with his thrusts.

'Fuck Y/N, such a good girl' he praises. 'Gonna fuck you up real nice like I promised. Yeah?'.

'Please' she begs.

He holds her hips still so she can feel him deep inside. Her eyes are closed shut, feeling the build up in the pit of her stomach.

'Fucking tight, love' he grunts. 'God you're so tight. Feels nice around my cock. Huh?'.

She can barely say anything, feeling her whole being pounded by him. So she nods her head.

They've been at it for an hour, him pounding into her with no mercy.

'Come on princess' he slips his cock back into her folds. 'Just one more for me. Yeah?'.

He can see the red bruising on her pussy, the feeling rough when he slips his cock back into her whole.

'I can't, please' she begs him. 'It hurts'.

He nestles his face in the crook of her neck, tapping his fingers up and down her arms to keep her relaxed. He leaves light kisses to her neck, collarbone and behind her ear before leaning in.

'Where does it hurt princess?' He asks lowly. 'Show me'.

She simply brings his finger to her aching cunt. He doesn't waste time, brushing them delicately on her throbbing clit. She hisses, jerking away from him.

'S'alright, angel' he coos.

She then brings his hand up to where his cock is buried deep. He presses onto her stomach lightly and she hisses again.

'You want me to stop baby?' He asks her softly.

He can feel her eyes sting with tears, her hands gripping on his shoulders as she takes in a shaky breath. Her body is shaking violently, lips quivering. He doesn't pull out yet, waiting for her response.

'Darling, do you want me to stop?' He asks her again, kissing her sweaty forehead to calm her down.

She shakes her head, wanting to feel him once more. He kisses her lightly all over.

'Handling it so well, angel' he praises.

This time he goes slow, wanting to cherish this moment. Her shining eyes staring at his. Sweat coating her body just perfectly. He begins to suck on one of her breasts while massaging the other. His thrusts are more intimate and loving compared to the others.

'So so good to me' he praises. 'Taking my cock nicely'.

She lets her eyes fall to where their hips meet, rolling slowly. Still to this day she remembers how gentle he was when it was her first time. How he praised her, whispered sweet nothings and held her hands to make her feel secure and protected. 'Fucking tight, love' he whispered. Other dirty words were thrown into the air, taking her over to the edge. But nothing can compare to the shimmering emerald eyes caressing hers. A smile curling on his lips showing of his cute dimples. 'Angel..' he whispered. She focused on him. 'I love you'. 'I love you too' she told him.

He's doing the exact same thing, caressing her eyes with his. His hands interlacing with hers, holding them firmly, keeping her feeling safe, secure.. loved. He nudges his nose against hers and she cracks a smiles, leaning in to steal a kiss.

'Angel.. ' he whispers.

She tilts her head, her smile turning into a grin.

'I love you'