Only angel part 6 {smut}

She remembers exactly how she got into this position. Body bent over the bathroom sink, his hand pressed to her belly to keep her still as he teases with her clit. She can see her makeup smeared, looking like a real hooker just for him. Her leopard print, tight dress is discarded and her panties too.

This was an unhealthy addiction that she craved, needing to have him in anyway possible.

He didn't give her any warning signs, just grabbed her hand through sweaty bodies and hurried her into the men's toilets where he turned her to face the mirror, pressed his body against hers and whispered lowly 'such a fucking slut for daddy' he didn't even give her any time to protest against him. He'd have her anyway, anywhere.. and to be completely honest she didn't even care as long as she had him buried deep.

So here she is, pleading and begging for him while he teases with her clit and plays with her breasts.

'You want this?' He asks her, slapping his cock against the soft plush of her ass cheeks.

She can barely say anything, mind clouded with dirty thoughts. So she violently nods her head, pressing herself closer to him. He tsks, pulling away from her. Her little whines echoes through the room and he smirks, satisfied with her reaction. He takes a good look at her, cunt dripping with pre cum, messy hair, thick curves that he fucking adores.

'Please daddy.. fuck me' she begs, fisting her hands against the mirror.

She's not even prepared when he enters, clenching around him as he tries to bury himself deep.

'Fuckin' hell, angel.. gonna let me finish?' he grunts.

She's too much in a bliss to even comprehend any thing that spews out of his pretty mouth and it takes him to choke her throat to get her attention, lifting her head up to the mirror.

'Look at yourself, precious' he grunts, keeping her eyes glued to the mirror. 'Such a beautiful hooker'.

He presses her body to the sink tightly, fanning his hot breath over her delicate skin. He wanted her to feel the imprint of his cock against her flesh.

'You feel it, baby' he whispers in her ear, pinching at her belly.

She can feel his cock rough against her flesh. Buried deep and stilled. She can feel his hot breath fanning over her skin. She can feel his weight deepening, pain stinging in her belly. She doesn't say anything but nods her head through shaky tears.

'Good' he leaves an open mouth kiss under her ear.

He wanted to punish her for the tight dress she was wearing, making everyone drool over her. He wanted her to feel him on another level, cock deep enough to have her screaming for him to stop. He lifts his weight off of her, gently brushing away her salty tears before slamming into her. She's breathlessly trying to spew out words. But she can't. She's trying but she can't.

'What was that, baby?' He taunts her.

His hand presses her belly against him, feeling the movements of his cock against her flesh. He's pounding into her mercilessly, using her as his little hooker. No wonder. She needed to be taught that her body is all his.

'Fucking slut' he curses, keeping his hand to her belly roughly.

She's crying out, jerking her body forehead with each thrust that he makes.

'Fuck.. shit.. fu-uck' she curses.

Her body is shaking, heart pounding out of her chest. Her breaths are staggered and heavy. He pulls out of her before slamming back in. His eyes staring at the way his cock stretches her out. He can see a tint of crimson on her clit and when he touches it she hisses, squirming away from him. It's too much for her but she fucking loves it. She loves to be fucked by him until she can't walk for months. She loves to feel every inch of him until she's numb.

'Look at our little performance, angel' he grunts. 'and the Oscar for best cunt goes to..'

She's trying to speak but her words are muffled from her moans. She knows how much he loves feeling her, praising her pussy like it is god.

'Fuck, angel. You feel like heaven' he growls, holding her against him.

Just yesterday she had him sitting at the back of the church, warming his cock.. and now she's here, gripping the sink to keep herself from slipping. He's holding her tight against him, keeping her steady. Grunts and growls are echoing through the bathroom walls.

'Got a little audience there, love' he whispers in her ear. 'Maybe I'll let em' have a taste. Huh? Give your pussy some more dick'

His filthy words are pushing her to the edge.

'Let em' fuck that pretty cunt of yours' he continues to spew out filthy words.

Her body begins to shake violently, her limbs jelly around him. He has to support her body up, making sure she doesn't slip away from him.

'C'mon, precious. Cum for daddy' he encourages her.

and with that she lets go, cursing out his name as she orgasms. Streaks of cum rolling down his dick as he continues to thrust into her. He's becoming sloppy, thrusts messy and staggered just like his breaths. He presses her back against his chest, burying his face in the crook of her neck as he too releases his hot juices inside of her. Streaks upon streaks filling her up. They're a panting mess now. Eyes gazing at each other as he stills in her.

'Jus' give me a minute, love' he says out of breath.

His hand presses to her belly, feeling his cock pulsating against her skin and she moans to the feeling.

'Fuck, love. Could jus' stay buried deep in ya forever' he confesses. 'Feel ya walls clench around my fat cock'.

She feels warn out, holding onto him for support. While doing so, he kisses all over the back of her neck. One hand fondling with her breast then switching to other to give it the same attention. Finally he slowly pulls out, hissing when he doesn't feel her warmth anymore.. and in that moment he saw an angel, glowing with sweat and smelling like sex. The bathroom chandelier is her halo, lighting her skin in golden.

'Fuck, love. Such a fucking beautiful angel'