Things he does with his girl {smut}

Always needs to feel every inch of you. Your breasts, lips, cunt. Anywhere and everywhere.

He loves being intimate, missionary all the way. Nudging noses together, breathy laughs, words of encouragement.

When he's rough.. he's rough. No holding back. Filthy words coming from his mouth, fisting your hair in his hands, choking, slut shamming (maybe). 'Fuck you're such a good slut for daddy. Huh?' He grunts in your ear. Checking to see how much you can handle him.

The first time is always messy. Teeth knocking, nervous giggles, tongues slipping out of your mouths. Of course you're inexperienced in this, mumbling incoherent words as you fiddle with his sports shorts. 'Easy.. easy, love. Got all night baby. I'm not going anywhere',  'you sure, love?' and 'just wanna make you feel good'.

Cockwarming is one of his favourite. Anywhere, anytime. In the kitchen, sofa, bath, bed. You'll be minding your own business, drinking your coffee when he'll pin you against the kitchen counter. 'Jus need to feel ya warm cunt, love'. and he'll just pull your panties to the side and stick his cock out ready to enter. Firstly he'll collect all your wet juices, circling his cock around your clit before easing into you. 'Keep still, love. I need ya to keep still' he'll whisper lowly. You'd press against his chest, turning your head to press your lips to his in a messy kiss. It's usually in the mornings when he's got you pressed against the kitchen counter, holding you still. Sometimes you'll be sitting on his cock, feeling him full. Slowly dosing off as friends episodes are playing in the background. He won't even give you any type of warning and just jerk his hips up, making you flutter your eyes open and gasp. 'Jus making sure your still here. Sleepy are ya?'.

Fucking on the counter. That's your favourite place to do it. Up on the counter while he's sucking and fucking you or head pressed to the marble counter, fucking from behind.

Not shy to fuck you after every show. That little energy left, he needs to find an outlet and your perfect for that. 'Jus need to.. fuck. You're so tight'.

Public places not so much. Maybe in public bathrooms.

When you're in subspace,  after.. he'll take care of you. Bath, food, water.

Pillow talk all the damn time. 'I could write a fucking song about your cunt. Fucking gorgeous, love'

Polaroid pictures. Always needs pictures of you naked. Before sex, while having sex and after. 'Fucking beautiful. Lemme leave it in between the pages of my book, love'.

Safe word is always needed when your kinky and rough in bed or wherever. 'Red' is the word and if by chance you're non responsive, tap his shoulder three times.

Small strokes to your hair in between orgasms. That's when he's dominant, tying your wrists and ankles against the bed. 'You alright? Need a minute?' 'Jus breath for me, love'

As always, he treats his girl with love and tenderness, taking care of you after sex. Whatever you need. Bath, cuddles, food and water, small strokes to your hair.