Hallelujah {smut}

His hand trails down her figure, pausing at her abdomen before dipping his fingers into her wet cunt. Her breathing hitches. Her muscle tenses from the heat of his fingers and coolness of his rings. He gazes at her with lust. His muscles flexing as he works through her folds. She's dripping wet, whimpering. Her eyes gazes back at his with as much lust.

She turns her head away, rattled by his quick action. Her lips parting as a moan escapes her mouth. He barely breaks any sweat, keeping his hand moving at a slow pace within her. She, on the other hand feels her hairs sticking to her forehead. Sweat dripping profusely.

Her body begins to tremble. Her walls clenching around his finger, convulsing violently as she reaches nearer to her orgasm. But it's not enough. Without warning he slips in his second finger, making her gasp. She turns her head at him, her dilated eyes desperate. She too without any warning grips her hand around his wrist, pushing his fingers further within her.

'F-fuck' she stutters.

Her body shakes violently, gripping onto his wrist tighter. She begins to orgasm, cursing his name multiple times. Her hips involuntarily buckling upwards.

She's crying out, pleading for this overwhelming bliss to surpass.

'S'alright baby' he whispers softly.

He brings his lips to her hair, calming her wet tears. Her cheeks are flushed. Her hair is scattered all over the pillow. Her body is coated in sweat. But he's not done yet. He hasn't conquered what he's been needing to feel since the start of this sensual journey. He needed to feel her. Stretch her out with his cock. Feel her warm tight walls around his member and she too needed it. Hovering above her, he brushes his nose against hers, holding her hand. He can feel her chest rising and falling rapidly. He can feel it softly caress his. The warmth of her body emitting to his. He knew she was sensitive to any touch. So he slowly places his tip to her entrance. She gasps, looking into his eyes. Her hands rest to the nape of his neck, massaging his end hairs. Her legs instinctively wrapping around his torso. He pushes in, slowly stretching her out with ease. Her cunt already sleek from before.

'Shit baby, so good for me' he lets out a content sigh, feeling bliss from that first thrust.

She too sighs, holding him still. Her hands are still playing with his end hairs. Her chest is rising and falling now at a steady pace. For a while they just stare at each other until he thrusts into her once more.

'Holy fuck, H' her voice shakes.

She's still holding onto him, like she's going to lose him forever. Like they're taking their final breath. The room is silent. But her small moan echoes through the room when he takes in another thrust.

'You fucking love my cock. Practically begging for it earlier' he whispers in her ear, thrusting again.

This time he pulls out. His tip resting at her entrance before thrusting in deep. Her hands tighten around his hairs from his sudden change.

'Fuck, fuck, shit, fuck' she curses.

She felt the holy dove move in her. Her body lifting in an out-of-body experience. He felt it too. His head feeling light. Almost convinced he's dreaming. But her lips brushing over the corner of his jaw tells him otherwise. Her simple gesture is enough for him to swoon. For his heart to melt. He loves her so much. Cares for her so much.

He doesn't move for a while, just enjoying her here, with him, on their bed. His smile grows, eyes fluttering down to where their hips meet. She too looks down before taking that opportunity to lightly kiss his forehead.

'I love you so much' she mumbles softly.

He moves his face back up, his lips messily meeting hers.

'I' he begins to thrust again.

She lets out a giggle, caressing his face. He too lets out a childish giggle.

'Fucking' he deepens his movements.

This time she isn't afraid to meet his thrust, rolling her hips into his. He lets out a grunt. Unfocused for a moment. But he collects himself together.

'Love you' he heaves out.

His movements quicken, taking her by surprise. But she loves every minute of it.

'Too' he pounds into her.

Her body violently shaking, following his movement. Her breasts bounce, tits hard from the thin cold air that breaks their space. He trails his wet lips to them, popping one in his mouth. His hair is tickling her chest. She tangles her hands back into his hair, whimpering at his touch. He does look up for one moment. Just to make sure she's doing okay. Her eyes are closed shut. Her body arches. Her fingers gripping on his hair for dear life. He lets out a low growl. His hot breath vibrating over her breast. She begins to feel herself clench around him. Her orgasm closer with every thrust, touch. He too is reaching closer to his.

'Fuck baby, do that shit again' he whimpers.

She does so again. It's agonisingly slow. It's torturous. It's getting him closer and closer to the edge. But he promises every damn time that she cums first.

'H- ' she begins to tear up.

'I know' he comforts her.

His hand strokes her sweaty hair, eyes softly calming hers. Her body trembles and soon after she release, cursing out his name like it's a foreign language. He too release. Their warm juices mixing together. He continues to thrust into her, slowing down each time until he comes to a halt, stilling in her. He doesn't want to pull out just yet. Nor does she. Rather content with the after feeling of his cock still inside of her. Their breathing become steady. Their chest rising and falling in a peaceful rhythm. He can feel her walls clenching around him. That feeling sending him up to heaven.

'Fuck baby, I don't know how much longer I can hold it' he begins to tear up.

She wipes away his tears, nodding her head for him to pull out. He does so slowly, making sure not to rush or hurt her. His body collapses on top of hers. Exhausted. But her hands relax his muscles as she brushes her fingers up and down his spine, pressing small kisses to his temple. That's how they find themselves in the early hours of the morning. Her hands softly tracing circles on his back as they adjust to the daylight. It's peaceful and quiet. Birds chirping. The sun keeping their skin warm. They didn't even bother to pull the covers up. Too exhausted to make such an effort.

'I love you' he mumbles in the crevice of her neck.

'I love you too' she replies.