Date night

It had been such a miserable day in LA

It had been such a miserable day in LA. Raining heavily down your window. Harry had been at the studio all day recording that it was his mission to come home with someone a little special.

Little scrunchy
Don't bother cooking tonight, I have something special planned 🥰😘

Angel face 👼
Can't wait

Flipping your phone on the couch, you go back to your reading. It's surprising that he has to work on a Saturday but then again he needs to get his album done rather soon.

Time passes and you hear the clicking of the door. His eyes falter to you. Dressed in his shirt that sat just above the knee. Hair curly from the previous bun. Glasses resting on the rim of your nose. He pushes them back, nudging your nose slightly before placing his lips gently on yours. It's delicate like wings of butterflies. Soft like silk sheets.

'I got you a little present' he mumbles through the kiss.

The feeling lingers as you pull away for a moment. A bag in his hand, gently knotted with a red ribbon.

'Bubs you didn't ha-' he cuts you with another kiss. 

This time short and sweet to hush your tone. It's really sweet of him to think of you all the time. Buying you gifts just because.

A light gasp falls from your lips when you see a pair of red, laced lingerie. Something your always complained about because you felt insecure about your body.

'Try it on baby and show me' he whispers in your ear.

Making your way upstairs, you remove his shirt and underwear, placing the new ones on. It fit perfectly, highlighting your skin. You take a moment to appreciate your body. Softly brushing your hands to all the places he loves. Hips, thighs, stomach.

Meanwhile Harry downstairs is setting the ambience. Netflix already open and Notting Hill chosen specifically because it's your favourite movie. Candles are lit everywhere and sprays the cologne you gave him for Christmas to shy his appreciation. You tiptoe downstairs with his shirt slinging over loosely your body.

'Oh my baby' he gushes, looking you up and down.

His mind going to places. Wanting to hold you, touch you, feel you in some sort of way.

'Do a little twirl for me?' He asks and you do so, letting his shirt fall gracefully on the floor as you move your hips to one side.

He gently places a kiss to your collarbone from behind, holding you close.

'Come on' he whispers, helping you back into his shirt and resting yourself comfortably on his lap.

The candles are glowing in the dark, highlighting his features. You run your hand through his hair as a content sigh falls from his lips. Just happy that you exist on this earth.

'Ordered some Chinese takeout and we could watch a movie' he smiles, placing a sweet kiss to your hair.

That's how the night ended. Head resting on his chest as your closes midway through the movie. He kisses your hair before lifting you up in his arms and carrying you upstairs. This was his way to make up the lost time while he was away in the studio. But you made a promise years ago, knowing how much music meant to him.

'Goodnight baby' he mumbles in your hair as he soon falls asleep.