18. What's wrong?

When Draco walked out of the room, the entire room lit up as before as the people who surrounded Draco and me in a circle just a moment ago gradually dispersed.

Clap Clap Clap

The applause of someone made me hurriedly turn to look.

"Theodore."I smiled at him as he approached me.

"It's a very beautiful and romantic dance," Theodore said as he stood in front of me, shoving his hands into his pant pocket.

"Thanks."I smiled and bowed slightly to him.

Theodore chuckled.

"You play the song very nicely, "I said, smiling.

"Thanks for your kind words."Theodore grinned.

"That's all right...And I am very grateful to you for giving this gift to Draco and me."I smiled and pressed my lips together.

"You don't have to thank me, I intend to do it for the two of you...It's something Draco has been wanting to do to you since your weddings."Theodore small smiled.

"Thank you for doing it for both of us, "I said softly.

"I haven't seen Draco smile since I got to know him, but when he's with you, I see him smile, I see him happy, I saw him crying, I saw him angry, I saw him jealous, I saw him in a variety of moods, so I knew he had met the woman who was made for him...And when my friend meets a girl who can change his whole world, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make this girl fall in love with my friend, even if I fall in love with her before him."Theodore sighed, meeting my eyes.

I stared at him and swallowed my saliva.

"Y-You mean--"

"Can we go find a private place to talk, Y/N?"Theodore interrupted me and looked at me with a calm expression.

"B-But Draco is wai--"

"Please...I just want to talk to you for a moment."He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Alright, can you guide me?"I said softly, sighing softly.

Theodore gave me a slight smile as he extended his hand toward me.

I put my hand on his hand and thinly smiled.

"Thanks."He held my hand tightly and said nothing before hurriedly leading me out of the room.

I walked with Theodore without any resistance as I looked around the mansion inquisitively.

This mansion was quite luxurious. The decor here was very bright and beautiful here, everything was white and teal blue, unlike Draco's manor, which was decorated in pine green and black.

Less than a minute later we arrived at the ornate white spiral staircase leading up to the second floor.

"Would you mind if we go upstairs to talk?"Theodore asked.

I shook my head slightly.

"Great."He nodded and small smiled before leading me up the stairs.

I walked slowly up the stairs following him as I gently stroked the handrails of the stairs... I couldn't believe that even the handrails of this mansion were engraved with gold in the form of leaves and flowers.

When we reached the second floor, Theodore slowly let go of my hand before taking out the golden key from his pocket.

"Follow me, Y/N."Theodore as he walked straight to the end of the hallway while I tried to follow him as fast as I could.