3. Marry

"Ms. Y/L" The head maid called out to me as he ran towards me.

I got up from the sofa and turned to smile at her.

"The wedding will begin in five minutes."The head maid said, panting.
"I'm ready," I said and sighed softly.

"But before you go out to the front of the ceremony, you must put on a veil."The head maid said.

"Oh..."I nodded before moving closer to her.

The head maid smiled at me before quickly putting on the veil for me.

My bridal veil is a blusher's veil, where the front of the veil reaches only my chin, but the back of the veil reaches my ankles.

"Thank you."I smiled at her after she finished wearing the veil for me.

"Where is your father?... He must be the one walking you down the aisle."The head maid asked.

"My father will not come to this wedding, my family too, "I said in a sad tone.

"Oh... " The head maid grabbed my hand and squeezed it lightly as if she understood my situation.

"But don't you worry about me, I can walk alone."I smiled at her.

"You are the strongest woman I have ever met."The head maid smiled back at me.

I sighed, small smiling.

"Ms. Y/L."

"Yes," I replied the head maid.

"You must keep this ring, you must give it to Mr. Malfoy at the ceremony." She said as she handed me a gold ring.
It was a gold ring with the words Mrs. Malfoy engraved on it.

"Yes," I took the gold ring from her and sighed softly.

"I wish you luck." The head maid said before she ran off.

I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror again.

"There's nothing you can't do, Y/N."I smiled to myself in the mirror and took a deep breath before slowly walking out of the living room to the door.

As soon as I stood in front of the door, the door slowly opened as the bride's entrance songs rang out.

The sky was completely dark with no sunlight. I expected it to be around 8 pm now.

I took a deep breath before I started walking along the aisle.

Guests started to stand up to welcome and honor me while I walked by.

There weren't many guests at the wedding and not to mention the guests from my side, there wasn't anyone involved with me at this wedding...At the wedding, there were only the guests from the groom's side, which wasn't that many when I tried counting the guests, maybe not even twenty.

But all the guests were staring at me. Fortunately, the veil still covered my face, giving me enough to hide my fear and excitement.

"Keep calm, Y/N" I muttered softly to myself as I swept my gaze around the wedding.

The wedding was organized simply and the whole wedding was decorated with only white cloth and red roses, whether the chairs or tables are covered with white cloth and decorated with red roses, even the aisle for the bride to walk to the front of the ceremony was lined with white cloth and strewn with red rose petals.

There was also small chamber music, where all the musicians were dressed in white and with red roses adorning their pockets.

The wedding ceremony was lined with scented candles, illuminating the event and emanating fragrance throughout the event...And it is not surprising, because the wedding was held at night, the use of candles to illuminate the wedding was absolutely necessary.