17. Masquerade

A week later...

"Have you finished dressing, my love?... I can't wait to see you in that dress." Draco shouted from downstairs.

"Give me one more minute, "I shouted before looking at myself in the mirror again.

"Fuckin beautiful."I looked at the dress I was wearing and blushed a little.

The dress that I'm wearing was really beautiful, it was indescribably beautiful.

It was a long blood-red off-the-shoulder ball gown and the entire dress was covered with a glittering red thin chiffon fabric.

"Where is my eye mask?"I turned around and swept my eyes around the bedroom before finding my eye mask on the bed.

I walked over to pick up the eye mask and hurriedly walked back to the mirror again.

"I should--"

 "You're so fuckin beautiful." I flinched a bit before realizing that it was definitely Draco standing behind me. 

Unfortunately, I couldn't see him through the mirror. 

"Why don't you wait for me downstairs?"I asked, turning to look at him. 

His blonde hair was set neatly, he was dressed very coolly, like a noble... I can only describe in one word if Draco's so handsome.

"I can't wait to see you in this dress."He said, smiling.

 I chuckled before tiptoeing to peck his lips. 

"Can I help you put on that eye mask?"He asked as he stared at me relentlessly. 

I nodded, handing the eye mask to him. 

"This eye mask is very pretty."He flipped the eye mask in his hand and stared at it in satisfaction. 

It is a black lace eye mask.

 "Yes, it is an eye mask that goes very well with this dress."I smiled. 

"But to make it even better, I think I should replace this eye mask with a bondage blindfold instead, "Draco smirked. 

"Cheeky!"I chuckled and lightly hit his arm as my face turned red. 

He chuckled in his throat before he leaned his face so close to mine that the tip of our noses collided.

 "You smell so good," I whispered, placing my hands on his chest. 

"You smell so good too, "Draco whispered before lightly placing the eye mask over my eyes. 

"Draco, you're--"

 "Shh...Don't say anything, I'll kiss you."He whispered before pressing his lips against mine. 

His hands tied the eye mask strings for me as his lips continued to kiss me so intensely and passionately that I could barely breathe. 

I let him kiss me for a few minutes before I pulled my lips back.

 "We should hurry to your friend's birthday party, "I said, panting a little. 

"Oh, come on, there's still a lot of time left for us to do more... Plus, the masquerade held for Theo's birthday was nothing short of interesting," Draco said as I pushed him slightly to the side to walk to the bed. 

"What do you mean by saying nothing is interesting?"I asked, sitting on the bed.

 "At the masquerade, there were only annoying women, women who just wanted to get my friend to be their husbands, "Draco said as he walked toward me.