19. Flee

Less than twenty minutes later we arrived home. 

"Draco, please tell me why are you mad at me?"I asked as Draco carried me off the horse.

 Draco didn't answer me, he moved closer to Shadow before scratching his ear and whispering something in Shadow's ear. 

Neigh! 

Shadow let out a whinny and nodded a few times as if he realized what Draco had whispered to him before he trotted towards the stables himself. 

"Good boy..."Draco chuckled to himself before turning around and heading towards the door of the house without paying any attention to me. 

I sighed and hurriedly followed him. 

"Draco, you don't keep quiet on me like this," I said as he opened the door and walked quickly into the house. 

I groaned softly in my throat before continuing to follow him relentlessly. 

"Draco, you don't keep quiet on me like this...Please tell me the reason why you are angry with me, we need to talk, we're husba--" 

Bang! 

Before I could finish my sentence he slammed me against the door until it slammed shut. I swallowed my saliva and stared into his fierce gray eyes. 

Our faces were so close that I could feel his cold breath, and I could see that his gray eyes were still darkened and reddish veins appeared beneath his eyes, his fangs still lengthened in his mouth. 

"W--We need--" 

"Husband and wife?... How dare you say that we are husband and wife?"Draco scoffed. 

I don't know how I should answer him, I just stared at him and gulped again as he moved so close to me that there were no gaps between our bodies. 

"A good wife wouldn't blissfully talk to another man in the library while her husband waited in the heavy snow, "Draco said through his gritted teeth and looked at me up and down. 

I gasped slightly as I realized that he was madly mad like this because he was jealous of me Theodore.

 "I'm sorry, okay? I shouldn't go with Theodore as he requested, I'm sorry I didn't tell you before I was going to talk to Theodore in the library...It's my fault."I tried to talk to him as calmly as possible because I didn't want him to be angrier with me, and from the current situation, I knew he was still very angry with me. 

"Slut!" Draco spat and looked at me with such contemptuous eyes that I felt a small pain in my heart. 

"M--My bad," I said softly, letting out a trembling breath.

 "Slut! Fucking slut! "He whispered in my ear through his gritted teeth. 

I gulped and let out a trembling breath as my heart ached more because of his words. 

"I wanted to tell you I'm sorry. " I said in a shivering voice.

 "You are no different from my ex-girlfriend...Liar, deceitful, dishonest."He said with anger and hatred as he slowly backed away from me.

I gathered a little courage and moved closer to him as he took a step back. 

"You disgust me?"I asked in a trembling voice as my tears welled up in my eyes.

 "Yes, I detest a woman who thinks of cheating on her lover."Draco sneered.

 "Cheat? I never had any idea to cheat on you, you are my whole world, I can't love any other man but you...Where did you get this stupid idea from?"I said before biting my lower lip tightly.